Caasimada Sadexaad Somalia: Baidoa Jinaay

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Why everyone wants the title capital?
Every country has multiple capitals. Somalia is the same. All it means is the biggest cities in the nation.

The three capitals of Somalia used to be Mogadishu, kismaayo and Hargeisa. Baidoa has now outgrown kismaayo in terms of population making it the third capital of Somalia.

mohamedismail

looks more developed than Kismayo ngl:lolbron:
Alhamdulilah while Axmed madoobe was busy cutting down trees in jubbaland Abdiaziz Laftagareen was developing baidoa.

These are some new roads that have been built recently

FB_IMG_1691142565216.jpg

mohamedismail

Laftagareen owns baidoa, while madoobe is a refugee from another country.
Good point.

Kismaayo will only develop when the native Reewin people regain control of it.

But while people from Jigjiga and Caabudwaaq are in control no progress will occur.

cow

VIP
Good point.

Kismaayo will only develop when the native Reewin people regain control of it.

But while people from Jigjiga and Caabudwaaq are in control no progress will occur.

I would first start with not loosing Wanlaweyn and baraawe. Before thinking about expansion.

mohamedismail

I would first start with not loosing Wanlaweyn and baraawe. Before thinking about expansion.
Your right.

Btw I'm just trolling even though us Reewins are native to kismaayo we've just been pushed out by Daaroods so technically we wouldnt be expanded.

Anyways I support MX in jubbaland as long as they give us Reewins vice president when they gain power.

Laftagareen owns baidoa, while madoobe is a refugee from another country.

IMG_5340.jpeg

Alhamdulilah while Axmed madoobe was busy cutting down trees in jubbaland Abdiaziz Laftagareen was developing baidoa.

These are some new roads that have been built recently

Enjoy the few roads Farmaajo built for you using the World Bank money he allocated for his Gareen states. Baydhabo is literally under economic siege by Shabaab no need to get all high & mighty 😂😂 A few roads to celebrate while thousands are starving Inside
Go watch the news it’s everywhere

mohamedismail

View attachment 286137

Enjoy the few roads Farmaajo built for you using the World Bank money he allocated for his Gareen states. Baydhabo is literally under economic siege by Shabaab no need to get all high & mighty 😂😂 A few roads to celebrate while thousands are starving Inside
Go watch the news it’s everywhere

Why you acting like kismaayos no different. Are you forgetting a whole jubbaland gobol is occupied by arsenal.

Trending