Caare is on his last leg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He has been kicked out of Puntland. They told him to leave because they realized he was wasting their time, money and not contributing anything.

He relocated his base in northern Sanaag. He came near to the eastern outskirts of Ceerigaabo but has been repulsed by the local Ceerigaabo army and chased away to the mountains and currently, have lots of injured men with him.

General Nuh Ismail Tani and his forces are currently surrounding the mountains. They told him to surrender. His troublesome days will all be over. He will be captured soon and I will be sure to update you when it happens.

@Abdurahman_somali @Gucci mane @Fiidmeer @Juuqbuuqluuq @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @Baboon @DRACO @Baboon @fox @SirLancelLord

He has been kicked out of Puntland. They told him to leave because they realized he was wasting their time, money and not contributing anything.

He relocated his base in northern Sanaag. He came near to the eastern outskirts of Ceerigaabo but has been repulsed by the local Ceerigaabo army and chased away to the mountains and currently, have lots of injured men with him.

General Nuh Ismail Tani and his forces are currently surrounding the mountains. They told him to surrender. His troublesome days will all be over. He will be captured soon and I will be sure to update you when it happens.

@Abdurahman_somali @Gucci mane @Fiidmeer @Juuqbuuqluuq @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @Baboon @DRACO @Baboon @fox @SirLancelLord
Great news our enemies were hoping for Somaliland to get destabilised too bad for them carre lost 50 out of his 300 men the rest are injured. This was all funded by Farmaajo and N& N but time is up time for carre to sleep in a stinking jail cell inshallah

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Guys how comes our Garhajis brothers are burning tires like some lost Palestinians? Cajeeb wallaahi. No shame

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I understand jeegan feeling. You should save your dignity after humalition from Col.Caare by reaching to ceerigabo. Let the mortal kombat begin :mjohreally:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I understand jeegan feeling. You should save your dignity after humalition from Col.Caare by reaching to ceerigabo. Let the mortal kombat begin :mjohreally:

Caare has been humiliated and has been repulsed. He didn't even set foot in Ceerigaabo. Now his time is over since he's hiding in the mountains. He's currently being surrounded and heavily outnumbered by the Somaliland forces. This will all be over but if I was you, I would focus on freeing my Harti brothers who are currently occupied by Jeegaan instead of cheerleading like some naago you are, go do sum.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wallaahi they were screaming aabo caare in Burco today you can watch it on youtube. Like my man is some god who is gonna liberate them or something mad.

Let's not shame our Garxajis brothers. Eidagale have nothing to do with Habar Yoonis.

Also, Gadweyne community who dominate Ceerigaabo with their own local Sanaag army managed to chase Caare away to the mountains. Gadweyne have told Caare multiple times they are with Somaliland because they are aware that Puntland want Ceerigaabo and want to remove the native HY inhabitants out of the city and repalce them with Harti. That's why Caare fails to get support from the HY community in Sanaag. It's pretty obviousy why.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Caare has been humiliated and has been repulsed. He didn't even set foot in Ceerigaabo. Now his time is over since he's hiding in the mountains. He's currently being surrounded and heavily outnumbered by the Somaliland forces. This will all be over but if I was you, I would focus on freeing my Harti brothers who are currently occupied by Jeegaan instead of cheerleading like some naago you are, go do sum.
Don't cry on me now Jeegan boy, some times trues hurts. Col.caare is more closer now to you than ever loool. :westbrookswag:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don't cry on me now Jeegan boy, some times trues hurts. Col.caare is more closer now to you than ever loool. :westbrookswag:

Okay cheerleader. His last days are over so when are you going to liberate your Harti brothers? You've tried that multiple times and got militarily humiliated and now you're relying on Caare? Typical Zanzibari naago

Don't forget we're 30 minutes away from your capital, that is even more humiliating.
5uutX9g.png

aXXVHWR.jpg

What's this care guy's story? Where did it all start for him?

beesha porcu better deal with him swiftly before he gathers support from the disgruntled habar.:trumpsmirk:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What's this care guy's story? Where did it all start for him?

beesha porcu better deal with him swiftly before he gathers support from the disgruntled habar.:trumpsmirk:

Caare got manhandled and chased out by Gadweyne, a HY sub-clan that dominate Ceerigaabo district. He's now hiding in the mountains of northern Sanaag.
:pachah1:

Now general Nuh Tani Ismail got involved, sent his forces to surround the mountains. Caare days are over. Now we can focus on closing the eastern Sanaag borders.
:ahh:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Okay cheerleader. His last days are over so when are you going to liberate your Harti brothers? You've tried that multiple times and got militarily humiliated and now you're relying on Caare? Typical Zanzibari naago

Don't forget we're 30 minutes away from your capital, that is even more humiliating.
5uutX9g.png

aXXVHWR.jpg
The funny fact is those we fighting are not Jeegan. Those our brothers from sool since 2007. As soon as we fixed them up as we did on our brothers on sanaag. Jeegan dream is over. You acting like you have power but in ground you are nothing. Example sanaag yube is the nearest village to you clan approximate 1 mile cause any fire you will running like chicken to your clan can't go deep in bari sanaag . Soon we will deal our brothers on Sool and misunderstanding, till then Just wait and see PL right now preparing huge surprise to karbash your ass for good.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Bit of history. The only time we fight Jeegan was on 2003 and we wipe your ass. Go learn about your history Jeegan boy.

Bit of history. The only time we fight Jeegan was on 2003 and we wipe your ass. Go learn about your history Jeegan boy.

So if you (Puntland) have been beating Somaliland forces all this years, how come Somaliland army is only about 40 km away from your capital.

Have you no shame or pride when you make statements like that.
:gucciwhat:

Last edited: