Caadaan chick goes off after getting kicked out of muslim's boyfriends house on eid

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Because 9/10 girls in our "friend circle" treat the uglier guys worse. They'll never just call them to chat or invite them over etc :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Sure, you can like them for their personality, you'll always treat the more attractive friends just that little bit nicer.
:mjlol:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
What about a girl you grew up and therefore do not see in that manner?
If i haven't gotten play outta her then i will just remember her as neighbor or just someone i know and that's it. I didn't hang out with girls to play when i was growing up.
:chrisfreshhah:

Some people have female mates from childhood.

You don't see them in that way. You view then like a sister.
I dont view them as sisters. Its a polite thing you say. But no one view xalimo next door you known for years as an actual sister. They just people you know and are friendly with when you see them

I dont view them as sisters. Its a polite thing you say. But no one view xalimo next door you known for years as an actual sister. They just people you know and are friendly with when you see them

But you weren't/aren't friends with them.

I'm talking about people that have managed to maintain solid friendships from childhood. I highly doubt a guy that is friends with a girl he met as a kid has any desire for her. When you've been friends with someone since childhood, it can be hard to see them in that way.

Are they in the 'friend zone'? I highly doubt it.

But you weren't/aren't friends with them.

I'm talking about people that have managed to maintain solid friendships from childhood. I highly doubt a guy that is friends with a girl he met as a kid has any desire for her. When you've been friends with someone since childhood, it can be hard to see them in that way.
I never see women as real friends. They are always potential target. It’s like a tiger and a hyena, no matter how well we get on if a draught comes. The lion will go for it. Friends fall in love everyday

I never see women as real friends. They are always potential target. It’s like a tiger and a hyena, no matter how well we get on if a draught comes. The lion will go for it. Friends fall in love everyday

Obviously friend do fall in love.

But my point is, there are guys who have been good friends with a girl since childhood and therefore don't see her in that way.

So, they are clearly not in the 'friendzone'.

Obviously friend do fall in love.

But my point is, there are guys who have been good friends with a girl since childhood and therefore don't see her in that way.

So, they are clearly not in the 'friendzone'.
But it’s not because of the friendship. It’s because they don’t find them attractive. The friend thing is the polite thing to say

WoW that’s sad tbh :/ they shouldn’t have acted that way to her. And he’s even worse then his own parents. He knew the outcome of this but he still insisted and wanted her to come