CAABUDWAAQ descendant attempted to hold a fashion/catwalk in Columbus Ohio. Chicks were petrified

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Seriously Im yet to come across a non fob Somali American do yall even exist or is it just Canadians that are non fobs

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Seriously Im yet to come across a non fob Somali American do yall even exist or is it just Canadians that are non fobs

Your observation is not really that off. Shockingly a lot of these yutes got here at a young age but because they tend to reside in the same housing complex they grow up with the same mentality as if they were in the Dadaab refugee camp.

The parents come to the US straight from the refugee camp with no professional skills. They all congregate in one neighborhood and they hold on to their strict cultural expectations for their kids.

In the other hand, Canadian Somali parents came to Canada before the 1990s. Many who came to Canada were educated to some level.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Your observation is not really that off. Shockingly a lot of these yutes got here at a young age but because they tend to reside in the same housing complex they grow up with the same mentality as if they were in the Dadaab refugee camp.

The parents come to the US straight from the refugee camp with no professional skills. They all congregate in one neighborhood and they hold on to their strict cultural expectations for their kids.

In the other hand, Canadian Somali parents came to Canada before the 1990s. Many who came to Canada were educated to some level.
Very true most canadian Somalis have assimilated with everyone especially the maadows and have adapted their mentality, most don't dress as fobs or acted it in the slightest. It's the same in the DMV who majority came in the 70s and 80s. Somalis from other states has a long way to go I say kids born in the 2010s will be different to the current ones but that's going to take a long time

Is that why their kids are killing eachother like no tomorrow all over canada and you know all somalis are the same no matter where they are to be real

once i had the chance with this cute marehan girl,she really liked me but i wasnt ready into any kind relationship at the time as i was really broke and financially in bad shape at that moment. couldnt tell her about my situation. still could recall her bewilderment at my unresponsiveness. she was sweet.

TooMacaan

VIP
Those heels are on the chunkier end, so I doubt she was thinking that she'd trip or anythin'. Probz just a lil' stage fright & anticipating the judgement she'd receive from all you pseudo-righteous peepz; leave her alone:ufdup:,

once i had the chance with this cute marehan girl,she really liked me but i wasnt ready into any kind relationship at the time as i was really broke and financially in bad shape at that moment. couldnt tell her about my situation. still could recall her bewilderment at my unresponsiveness. she was sweet.
Ain't that the truth that we gotta dodge them as yutes and marry down in age when ready to settle

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What makes you say reer Canada are not FOB?

Holding a Henni bottle doesn't count:mjkkk:
theres no somali fob who is under 30 in canada lol unless they straight came from Somalia which is rare. Wheras in the states every 1 in two somalis are fobs i still havent come across a non fob somali please show me

Those heels are on the chunkier end, so I doubt she was thinking that she'd trip or anythin'. Probz just a lil' stage fright & anticipating the judgement she'd receive from all you pseudo-righteous peepz; leave her alone:ufdup:,
She was by far more beautiful than the rest combined if anything else she had a trailer load trunk too

theres no somali fob who is under 30 in canada lol unless they straight came from Somalia which is rare. Wheras in the states every 1 in two somalis are fobs i still havent come across a non fob somali please show me[/QUOT
She was indeed too macaan to be let out in public for the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts