"By following @CNN , we find how they make fake news about Xinjiang"

I don't trust what Trump and the Western media have been saying. I don't think Trump is out to defend Muslims.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I do believe China tortures Muslims in Xinjiang province. It's reported by every major global news outlet not just CNN.

CNN also never agrees with Trump on anything and if they do it's probably true.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I understand your distrust of these western news sources but what they are reporting is true and many non-western news outlets have reported on it. Muslims in East Turkestan are being tortured by the communist devils. They are forcing people to conform to the communist atheist lifestyle. Last Ramadan they forbade people from fasting and they currently have over a million Uighur Muslims in concentration camps where they force indoctrination upon them and force feed them haram things.

Also, CGTN is a chinese news source and you should not believe anything they say. China is even more evil than america and there is no doubt about it.

I understand your distrust of these western news sources but what they are reporting is true and many non-western news outlets have reported on it. Muslims in East Turkestan are being tortured by the communist devils. They are forcing people to conform to the communist atheist lifestyle. Last Ramadan they forbade people from fasting and they currently have over a million Uighur Muslims in concentration camps where they force indoctrination upon them and force feed them haram things.

Also, CGTN is a chinese news source and you should not believe anything they say. China is even more evil than america and there is no doubt about it.

Well firstly I appreciate that you come in a way of dialogue and not a pure ad hominem style like the antifa types.

However, why is George Soros opposed to China?

George Soros calls China’s President Xi Jinping ‘the most dangerous opponent of free societies’ due to face recognition AI and social credit plan

I don't support mass surveillance but who is China promoting to mass surveill? The Chinese. If they were doing things US style, they'd be out to do mass surveillance on the whole world.

I don't support the Western imperialists and I want a multipolar world. May Allah make China a bulwark against the forces of Western imperialism!

Wallahi I have talked to Pakistanis. I am with Pakistanis. And many Pakistanis are for China. Pakistan has dealt with the US and Pakistan has dealt with China. And which is it that wishes to impose feminism (Malala) on the Pakistani people? The yankees!

I do not agree with Marxism-Leninism on the reality of the unseen but I believe that China is better than the US. China is out to impose its doctrines on CHINA. The US is out to impose its imperialism on the world.

07TH-XIJINPINGampIMRANKHAN

Last edited:
I respect your point of view, my brother @Al Muslim but honestly

who would you rather eat lunch with? Xi Jinping or Donald Trump? if you leave the lunch table with Trump, I think your IQ might be lowered by a few points. If you shake hands with Xi Jinping and leave, I think your IQ might be raised by a few points. I am not mocking your IQ but I am mocking that Trump is not exactly the brighest of people. I understand that Xi might be a commie but I don't know of Xi being buddies with Epstein.

As for myself, I think I'd be much more comfortable eating my lunch across a table from Xi Jinping. May Allah free the human race from the evils of Western and Zionist imperialism!

Al Muslim

Well firstly I appreciate that you come in a way of dialogue and not a pure ad hominem style like the antifa types.

However, why is George Soros opposed to China?

George Soros calls China’s President Xi Jinping ‘the most dangerous opponent of free societies’ due to face recognition AI and social credit plan

I don't support mass surveillance but who is China promoting to mass surveill? The Chinese. If they were doing things US style, they'd be out to do mass surveillance on the whole world.

I don't support the Western imperialists and I want a multipolar world. May Allah make China a bulwark against the forces of Western imperialism!

Wallahi I have talked to Pakistanis. I am with Pakistanis. And many Pakistanis are for China. Pakistan has dealt with the US and Pakistan has dealt with China. And which is it that wishes to impose feminism (Malala) on the Pakistani people? The yankees!

I do not agree with Marxism-Leninism on the reality of the unseen but I believe that China is better than the US. China is out to impose its doctrines on CHINA. The US is out to impose its imperialism on the world.

07TH-XIJINPINGampIMRANKHAN

I understand where you are coming from, but I disagree. Just because soros, the western media or otherwise are against china does not mean that china is automatically absolved of all accusations against them. When it comes to the western viewpoint on china you have to remember, a broken clock is correct twice a day.

The chinese are more of a threat in my opinion because they have nothing holding them back, not their people who they control, not the international community who they disregard and not their allies who they strong-arm with trade related threats. I know you are Muslim and you should recognise that China is a cancer upon this world being an atheist state. Take a look at the 'south china sea' dispute where china literally claims the waters of Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam. They have don't care about anything other than world domination, and if they become the main power like america is now then they will exploit Muslims just as the west has been doing for decades.

They are also known to deal in organ harvesting of Uighur Muslims, something they cannot deny as China leads the world in black market organ sales. They are currently trying to genocide the Uighur people by forced sterilisation, and internment if they have more than 2 children.

This is a full page on what is currently being done the the Uighur people.

This video sums it up well. As Muslims we should not have to choose between two anti Muslim states like america and china, rather we should unite amongst ourselves.

I understand where you are coming from, but I disagree. Just because soros, the western media or otherwise are against china does not mean that china is automatically absolved of all accusations against them. When it comes to the western viewpoint on china you have to remember, a broken clock is correct twice a day.

The chinese are more of a threat in my opinion because they have nothing holding them back, not their people who they control, not the international community who they disregard and not their allies who they strong-arm with trade related threats. I know you are Muslim and you should recognise that China is a cancer upon this world being an atheist state. Take a look at the 'south china sea' dispute where china literally claims the waters of Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam. They have don't care about anything other than world domination, and if they become the main power like america is now then they will exploit Muslims just as the west has been doing for decades.

They are also known to deal in organ harvesting of Uighur Muslims, something they cannot deny as China leads the world in black market organ sales. They are currently trying to genocide the Uighur people by forced sterilisation, and internment if they have more than 2 children.

This is a full page on what is currently being done the the Uighur people.

This video sums it up well. As Muslims we should not have to choose between two anti Muslim states like america and china, rather we should unite amongst ourselves.

Who has China invaded? I hear China is so evil like I heard Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Yet it is the United States that has such a history of invading people. It is the United States that was built on genocide.

Al Muslim

Who has China invaded? I hear China is so evil like I heard Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Yet it is the United States that has such a history of invading people. It is the United States that was built on genocide.

I'm not denying that america is evil, I am pointing out the china is no different. The only difference is that china covertly exploits the Islamic world while america does it openly. Take a look at the sources I posted and read through them.

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
People believe news when it agrees with them. How can you trust known pathological liars when it suits you.