Buying vs renting a home

Hello guys..

What's the best option to buy your own place with mortgage and everything or just rent?
What would you do if you had the option buy or rent? Also if you live in a country where they don't offer any alternative to loans with interest is it haram to take a loan to buy your own place?

If you have the money always go for a mortgage. The money u pay for rent won’t get your anywhere but the monthly payments you make for mortgages is going to go towards you owning the house.

If you have the money always go for a mortgage. The money u pay for rent won’t get your anywhere but the monthly payments you make for mortgages is going to go towards you owning the house.
What about the interest when you loan for the mortgage? Isn't that haram

Home ownership is not worth it at all. I learned that from watching my parents.if you really must own, better off buying a condo. Utilities and bills are way too high. Then you have to hire a landscaper to do yard work. It feels like there’s always something to fix. Plus neighbours are so anal about a lot of stuff. Neighbourhood full of Karen’s. Seems so draining

@
Home ownership is not worth it at all. I learned that from watching my parents.if you really must own, better off buying a condo. Utilities and bills are way too high. Then you have to hire a landscaper to do yard work. It feels like there’s always something to fix. Plus neighbours are so anal about a lot of stuff. Neighbourhood full of Karen’s. Seems so draining
I was also considering all this.. The maintenance work is another factor of its own plus racist cadaan neighbors as well.. Maybe it's best to buy a condo or if you don't want all the responsibilities of maintenance work etc.. It's best to just rent.

The future is in Somalia sxbyaal, buying your own homes/lands and living off your skills you attained from abroad is the dream, and this dream you can pass unto your children something that's very unlikely in the Western nations we live in, and also not having any karens around is a surplus.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The future is in Somalia sxbyaal, buying your own homes/lands and living off your skills you attained from abroad is the dream, and this dream you can pass unto your children something that's very unlikely in the Western nations we live in, and also not having any karens around is a surplus.

somalia is doomed its been over 30 years, none of us are going back we have new homes.

Home ownership < Renting by a long shot
Live with your parent's whilst you slowly pay off the mortgage, they're not cadaan cunts who boot you out at 18 lol. Rent it out if you need to move to another part of the country for work.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Its simple. You do the yard work yourself. Mowing the lawn, painting, fixing stuff etc isn't that difficult. Why pay someone when you can do it yourself? It isn't that difficult, guess people are lazy.

With house ownership comes great responsibility.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
somalia is doomed its been over 30 years, none of us are going back we have new homes.

Nah, saxiib. Like anywhere in the world, if you have money and find the right spot life there is pretty angelic, to be honest. My family's home there is pretty much just this. We have a large estate right on the coast. As a kid I'd wake up in the morning and go swimming at the beach before even brushing my teeth or eating breakfast, be gone for 2 hours at least then come back to my mother yammering at me to brush and eat my omelette.

After this hooyo would go out onto our large garden and sit on a bench while she fed her pigeons whilst my cousins and I did anything from play with the cats we had wandering around to goats or sheep from among our herd to just wandering the grounds or playing dice games with the security guards or go into the town and wander around and play with other kids. We had high speed internet and cable TV too so that was always an option if we wanted it. Somedays uncles would show up and take us fishing or swimming really far out into the water. At night we'd just lay there and admire the beautiful stars thanks to low light pollution. We ate fresh fruit that grew from plants sprouting right out of the ground we walked on and ate meat and dairy from our own herd animals or fish we caught ourselves.

Truly heaven and very slow paced and simple. Superior to whatever mind-numbingly depressing, concrete rat race I'm sure you're stuck in wherever you are in the UK or wherever else. That is the kind of life that is easily available if you have the will and the means back home. And the wealth required to build it is merely a fraction of what would be required in the west.

Its simple. You do the yard work yourself. Mowing the lawn, painting, fixing stuff etc isn't that difficult. Why pay someone when you can do it yourself? It isn't that difficult, guess people are lazy.

With house ownership comes great responsibility.

If you have the ability to then that’s great. Many people try to do it themselves. Doesn’t look very good.

Trending