Buying a mountain

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Is it possible to buy a mountain back home(Somaliland)? Preferably near sheekh. Has it ever been done before? How much does it cost (per m^2):hmm:

68 IQ thread

33DE382D-5D37-4A10-A5E9-DE608F24272E.jpeg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
What you don’t know these Somaliland mandem love khat more than anything?

Offer the tribal owners of that land a lifetime supply of khat and you’ve got yourself a deal.
Nigga Khat is eaten throughout Somali regions. It’s such an overused FKD. Be more original son :comeon:

Nigga Khat is eaten throughout Somali regions. It’s such an overused FKD. Be more original son :comeon:

Lol why don’t you accept the truth? We all know Somaliland niggas have limp d1cks from their khat abuse.

Chicks in the north go crazy for us southerners because we haven’t been compromised.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Lol why don’t you accept the truth? We all know Somaliland niggas have limp d1cks from their khat abuse.

Chicks in the north go crazy for us southerners because we haven’t been compromised.
Nigga what truth? Your biased opinion LOL. Also how would you even know if we have limp d1cks. That’s sus :drakekidding:

Also stop the cap it’s a very known fact Darood and Hawiye chicks come to Hargeisa to find a real geeljire :westbrookswag:

I believe only governments and multi-industry conglomerates have the kind of cash to buy things like mountains
So if you're not involved in either of those two entities your chances are slim sxb :samwelcome:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I believe only governments and m byulti-industry conglomerates have the kind of cash to buy things like mountains
So if you're not involved in either of those two entities your chances are slim sxb :samwelcome:
I know sxb. I just wanted to find out the m^2 landprice in rural toghbeer. If I asked it straightforward no one would reply. So I had to clickbait. :samwelcome:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I know sxb. I just wanted to find out the m^2 landprice in rural toghbeer. If I asked it straightforward no one would reply. So I had to clickbait. :samwelcome:

The further away from towns and cities the cheaper or free it is.

You can even claim land away from anyone,

My advice get connected with local officials

Election is coming up contact all candidates standing in your place about this issue and network and if they win you've got an in.

I've got a family member standing for this local election in Burco. insha'Allah he wins.

Is it possible to buy a mountain back home(Somaliland)? Preferably near sheekh. Has it ever been done before? How much does it cost (per m^2):hmm:
Btw haven’t seen you around before but love you name lol it’s homage to the The Boondocks isn’t it? You’re definitely a millennial, tired of these gen Z kids. Welcome! Lol

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
all mountains are inhabited by subclans, those lands were the first ones to be conquered

In some regions you can’t even enter particular mountains, the mountains in saxil region (sheikh) are between the 2 tribes that live there.

Nigga what truth? Your biased opinion LOL. Also how would you even know if we have limp d1cks. That’s sus :drakekidding:

Also stop the cap it’s a very known fact Darood and Hawiye chicks come to Hargeisa to find a real geeljire :westbrookswag:

Intermarriages are rare even in the diaspora lol. No Hawiye chick is going to that region unless she has qarabo there. That's just some khat induced fantasy. :mjlol: