Buying a land or buying a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Which is one better, buying a land and building your dream house or buying an already built house and renovating it?

I'm leaning towards of buying a land and building my dream house but I don't know if it's cheaper to buy an already build house and turning it into my dream house.

I'm thinking about buying a property in Murcaanyo or Bosaso.

Bohol

VIP
I can sell you a large 5 bedroom house with huge garden and a space for a second house in Bosaso near the beach built in early 2000s
if you're interested. It will cost you around $90,000.

Gibiin-Udug

I can sell you a large 5 bedroom house with huge garden and a space for a second house in Bosaso near the beach built in early 2000s

Early 2000s?
I want a modern/minimalist architecture design.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
90,000? What's the square footage?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko I would suggest you look for a land and build your dream house. If you want your house certain way why buy a house just to tear it down, wouldn't that cost you more? Unless you get it for a low value then it's worth it.

Bohol

VIP
What's important is Design of the house. I can maybe demolish it and build a new house if it's near the beach.

You can do whatever you want with it after you cough up that 90k. Since I don't plan to live in Bosaso or go there often (it has been longtime) it
suits you.

:samwelcome:

You can do whatever you want with it after you cough up that 90k. Since I don't plan to live in Bosaso or go there often (it has been longtime) it
suits you.

:samwelcome:
Entrepreneurial haye, how did you end up buying land there I thought you were constricted to HY areas. Berbera's beach is overhyped and so is the city , Maydh looks beautiful and in the distant future it would be a good investment.

Bohol

VIP
Ceeb badana. What options? You're trying to move to your own habaryar now? Bismillah.

I am sure we will come to some arrangement inabti.:dabcasar: Why didn't your fam buy lands in Bosaso when it was dirt cheap back in early 2000s?

This remind me recently why clans are useless my mom talking about buying land in our territory :childplease:
Why the f*ck should i have to pay over a territory that belongs to my clansmen:childplease:
Basically we're sending money to these fuckers over clanship yet i still have to pay over land :camby:

Gibiin-Udug

I am sure we will come to some arrangement inabti.:dabcasar: Why didn't your fam buy lands in Bosaso when it was dirt cheap back in early 2000s?
My family have properties starting from Qardho, bosaaso, Hafun, iskushuban all the way to Garowe. But I want my own land. The lands we have my parents name on it.

Bohol

VIP
My family have properties starting from Qardho, bosaaso, Hafun, iskushuban all the way to Garowe. But I want my own land. The lands we have my parents name on it.

Ask one of your relatives to sell it to you it is cheaper that way. Anigu I will charge you premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts