Buurmadow is arrested after attending the crowning of Beeldaaje Maxamed in Carmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Habar Awal Awalba Garxajis baa amaan ka waayey hadana Habar Xabuusheed isku dira

My Garhajis and Arap friends are very happy at the arrest tonight from what they tell me. It shows no one is above the law in SL. I would say the same thing if he was HA as well. I don't like hypocrisy.

If an HJ which is supposed to be part of "Jeegaan" got arrested, than maybe this "Jeegaan" doesn't really exist at all.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
My Garhajis and Arap friends are very happy at the arrest tonight from what they tell me. It shows no one is above the law in SL. I would say the same thing if he was HA as well. I don't like hypocrisy.

If an HJ which is supposed to be part of "Jeegaan" got arrested, than maybe this "Jeegaan" doesn't really exist at all.

We need few more Jeegaan arrests.
Cooldoon
Nimcaan Hilaac
Ina Qorane
Dabcasar :kodaksmiley:

All anti Jeegaan were arrested. Lol

So far One pro Jeegaan down ,3 more to go before render Jeegaanta non existent.

Cumar

VIP
We need few more Jeegaan arrests.
Cooldoon
Nimcaan Hilaac
Ina Qorane
Dabcasar :kodaksmiley:

All anti Jeegaan were arrested. Lol

So far One pro Jeegaan down ,3 more to go before render Jeegaanta non existent.

I agree sxb. Buurmadow was one of the worst offenders so it is a good start.

Anyone who is a threat to national unity should be thrown in Mandhera prison.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Well, it's not like this is the first time he's arrested anyways. Isagoo cagahiisa ku soconaya ayaad arki doontaan soon. You heard it here first.

Cumar

VIP
Suldaan Jibril Abokor , asna Carmo waa uu jogay oo xaadir ayuu ahaa ee mala xiro asaga

The problem was the Boqors comments for Somaliland to withdraw from Tuqaraq. As far as I am aware, the Jibril Abokor Suldaan made no such comments. Going to Puntland is not a crime.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
The problem was the Boqors comments for Somaliland to withdraw from Tuqaraq. As far as I am aware, the Jibril Abokor Suldaan made no such comments. Going to Puntland is not a crime.
He said walalayaal kala qaboojiya xaalada is horfadhigana joojiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending