Buurdhuubo

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The Juba valley in Burdhuubo and Baardheere is much flatter and wider than I ever imagined. I used to think that the river ran in a hilly area, making it impossible to farm, but apparently the land is fairly flat. What beauty especially at 1:26. Gedo really is Somalia's most important region going forward.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The land along the Juba river in Gedo is largely unirrigated, it’s prime real estate.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I wanna take this moment to thank all the Raxaweyn, hawiye and Bantu folks who pimped slapped around in order to conquer this piece of greenery of Daroodia. I'm glad we left Mudug and it's lava like climate.

Ive travelled to Baardhere, Luuq and Buurdhube. I've never seen a more greener Somalia. The bushes, the trees, the flowers, the plants. The rivers, you name it, it felt like I was in the middle of the Amazon. The wildlife is blooming. Jubaland is every bird watchers nirvana. I lost track of how many different species of birds I came across.

Alhamduliah:rejoice:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No country that is rich is blessed naturally. Europe is all ice, Canada the same, Australia is mostly desert, America is a mix. I am glad my ancestors didn't come from those lush lands, those people tend to be the lowest IQ in the nation due to no need to 'create' due to the environment being to friendly, this causes in my opinion a drop in brain power.

I like how PL has it's farm land in jubba as 'reserved possessions' and Kismaayo as coastal city plus Bajuni Island as our playground. It gives a mixed environment. Karkaar mountains and calmiska mountains gives us mountains. Then we have a diverse Coastline that are on two sides of the oceans red sea and indian ocean plus Bajuni Island possessions and hafun is an island also.

We can all vacation in JL which is what it was intended but the heartland is PL. I won't give up on my land and run away from it like @Amazonian I will remain a warrior till I die in PL. I only expand my land, this nigga fled his whole ancestor land showing 'damiir' malaha, no loyalty just like he fled siyad in the war and morgan protected him. f*ck SADE

Amazonian

No country that is rich is blessed naturally. Europe is all ice, Canada the same, Australia is mostly desert, America is a mix. I am glad my ancestors didn't come from those lush lands, those people tend to be the lowest IQ in the nation due to no need to 'create' due to the environment being to friendly, this causes in my opinion a drop in brain power.

I like how PL has it's farm land in jubba as 'reserved' and Kismaayo as coastal city plus Bajuni Island. It gives a mixed environment. Karkaar mountains and calmiska mountains. Coasts that are on two sides of the oceans red sea and indian ocean plus Bajuni Island possessions. We can all vacation in JL which is what it was intended but the heartland is PL. I won't give up on my land and run away from it like @Amazonian I will remain a warrior till I die in PL.

Puntland belongs to all of us, or at least that's where we as people and Daroods began, and where SADE our forefather happens to be buried. We left that bìtch cause it was too damn hot bro. We came to Mudug, and found out it was even hotter. That's why we relocated to the Jubbas. I rate the OGs and MXs for exploring different landscapes and conquering habitats that they may not historically be indigenous to.

GemState

36/21
VIP

I like how PL has it's farm land in jubba as 'reserved possessions' and Kismaayo as coastal city plus Bajuni Island as our playground. It gives a mixed environment. Karkaar mountains and calmiska mountains gives us mountains. Then we have a diverse Coastline that are on two sides of the oceans red sea and indian ocean plus Bajuni Island possessions and hafun is an island also.

We can all vacation in JL which is what it was intended but the heartland is PL. I won't give up on my land and run away from it like @Amazonian I will remain a warrior till I die in PL. I only expand my land, this nigga fled his whole ancestor land showing 'damiir' malaha, no loyalty just like he fled siyad in the war and morgan protected him. f*ck SADE
Complete and utter nonsense. Europe is green all over, it literally looks all like this. 1/4 of its total landmass is Arable as well.
1605222347353.png

Europe, North America, Australia each has every type of natural resource imaginable in abundance, for example, Canada has the 3rd highest oil reserve in the world, Australia has the 3rd most uranium and most gold, the US has all 3 and the most arable land on the planet. This notion that wealthy countries have no resources is untrue, it's rare to find a wealthy nation with no natural resources

Puntland belongs to all of us, or at least that's where we as people and Daroods began, and where SADE our forefather happens to be buried. We left that bìtch cause it was too damn hot bro. We came to Mudug, and found out it was even hotter. That's why we relocated to the Jubbas. I rate the OGs and MXs for exploring different landscapes and conquering habitats that they may not historically be indigenous to.

Puntland does not belong to you, you can only visit as a tourist. Harti found Waamo before your kind and it's our land.

Amazonian

Puntland does not belong to you, you can only visit as a tourist. Harti found Waamo before your kind and it's our land.

My only point was it's where we all started lol
giphy.gif

We're perfectly happy with what we have.
Thanks for the offer tho :yousmart:

You guys are so cuqdad ridden your giving Majerteen a bad name @PuntiteQueen @DR OSMAN that’s not daqaankeena
Dadka wey is dagaalaan laakinse we’re still family
If he wants to claim puntland he can
Am I not allowed to claim Garbahaarey because I’m not marehan?
Am I not allowed to claim Yeed cos I’m not Ogaden ??
Somalia somali aa leh
Btw I am actually from these places

Last edited:
You guys are so cuqdad ridden your giving Majerteen a bad name @PuntiteQueen @DR OSMAN that’s not daqaankeena
Dadka wey is dagaalaan laakinse we’re still family
If he wants to claim puntland he can
Am I not allowed to claim Garbahaarey because I’m not marehan?
Am I not allowed to claim Yeed cos I’m not Ogaden ??
Somalia somali aa leh
Btw I am actually from these places

Marehan elders and politicians insult MJs/Puntland and our leaders 24/7, they also have a long history of sabotaging us. All we're asking for is for this tribe to keep us out of their mouths, don't claim us, don't associate with us.

They're no family of ours. Puntland, Puntlanders baa leh. :camby::childplease:

Marehan elders and politicians insult MJs/Puntland and our leaders 24/7, they also have a long history of sabotaging us. All we're asking for is for this tribe to keep us out of their mouths, don't claim us, don't associate with us.

They're no family of ours. Puntland, Puntlanders baa leh. :camby::childplease:
Dhulkasto cid baa dagan oo leh oo ku badan
There’s no denial of that
But you chose how you respond to people’s supposed comments or insults
Why you letting them trigger you
Everyone’s free to talk
We’re not exactly at the table when they’re sabotaging us if we are we need better leaders
there’s no use ina la shisheeyo
Random people that have nothing to do with it
Politics has not got emotions.