Buuhoodle: SL minister welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
says the sri lankan garacs :ftw9nwa:
How does it feel to Be half xabashi, do you cook half your meat or leave the whole thing raw.
:siilaanyolaugh:
We all know why you bark loud in this forum because deep down you know you ain't seen as Somali with ur raw meat genes.Stop overcompensating , you nanaab xabashi.
:farole:

waraabe

Your superior
How does it feel to Be half xabashi, do you cook half your meat or leave the whole thing raw.
:siilaanyolaugh:
We all know why you bark loud in this forum because deep down you know you ain't seen as Somali with ur raw meat genes.Stop overcompensating and understanding you nanaab xabashi.
:farole:
:chrisfreshhah: nigga i aint habashi but ur cagdheer cousin is sure half :russ:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I have receipts
:lolbron::hillarybiz:
Afar aren't xabashi and just because a few real Somali seamen fkd a few and left doesn't mean they get to claim us.
:trumpsmirk:
Nah you are wrong, habar awal are not xabashis, they are the oromos (most of their subclans are assimilated Oromos).

The xabashis are Habar Porcupine aka Habar Jeclo aka Habar Xabuush. I shit you not they're actually non somalis that were assimilated

:lolbron:

Nah you are wrong, habar awal are not xabashis, they are the oromos (most of their subclans are assimilated Oromos).

The xabashis are Habar Porcupine aka Habar Jeclo aka Habar Xabuush. I shit you not they're actually non somalis that were assimilated

This guy is literally part oromo or xabashi.His mother is xabashi I think , canuck exposed him talking about how awesome his Ethiopian cousins were.
:dead::dead1:
Qabil is fairy tales G, we all know everyone made it up
:denzelnigga:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

We assimilated no oromos lmao. Just cause certain subclans farm doesn't mean there oromo.Zubair awal mother was a dir princess from sanaag highlands. You made this shit up bro just stop.

But the habar xabush part is true i agree

We assimilated no oromos lmao. Just cause certain subclans farm doesn't mean there oromo.Zubair awal mother was a dir princess from sanaag highlands. You made this shit up bro just stop.

But the habar xabush part is true i agree

If Habar Xabush is true then what else can we uncover.

8999000.gif

waraabe

Your superior

jareeten with a big nose calling anyone else oromo :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
This guy is literally part oromo or xabashi.His mother is xabashi I think , canuck exposed him talking about how awesome his Ethiopian cousins were.
:dead::dead1:
Qabil is fairy tales G, we all know everyone made it up
:denzelnigga:

fish boy keep crying, i am here to karbash you like the hy karbashed ur ilk

Status
Not open for further replies.