Butt hurt farah

Why do you say he had a "dark side"?

I was expecting him to go ape shit or do something crazy, but all he did was unfriend you. I consider him a true gentleman. He knows what he wants and doesn't want less. He refuses to orbit you or think he can change your mind.

One of my biggest regrets and cringe moments in my life was going off at a girl I knew for a long time for not wanting to date me. You may feel a tinge of satisfaction bin that moment but your dignity chips away for eternity. She wasn't even all that but I became very attracted to her as I got to know her. I wish I just deleted her off my social media like this guy did and moved on.

PS: She came back 3.5 years later (ALL single women now in their late 20s have hit me up past 6 months -- the wall is real fellas), I already got a girl but we're back to friends now.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
PS: She came back 3.5 years later (ALL single women now in their late 20s have hit me up past 6 months -- the wall is real fellas), I already got a girl but we're back to friends now.

Q: what do we call men who behave the same way? Who come knocking and calling after their first choice was a flop, and they’re getting a bit round in the belly?

My observation is most if not all girls get hit on at sometime. Like i was with this average halimo and let me you every day some random somali guy would come up to her and try some small talk. Its ridiculous.

I was expecting him to go ape shit or do something crazy, but all he did was unfriend you. I consider him a true gentleman. He knows what he wants and doesn't want less. He refuses to orbit you or think he can change your mind.

One of my biggest regrets and cringe moments in my life was going off at a girl I knew for a long time for not wanting to date me. You may feel a tinge of satisfaction bin that moment but your dignity chips away for eternity. She wasn't even all that but I became very attracted to her as I got to know her. I wish I just deleted her off my social media like this guy did and moved on.

Similar thing happened to me. I got so pissed off, the last day I saw her, I drove her home in my car and played k camp cut her off. After I didn’t respond to her calls or messages. It felt good but till now I regret it, should’ve just eased away from her slowly and not gotten emotional.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

The guy was mad at me, but he kept it inside himself. He could have just said ok and moved on and still be friends .... but he was in a rush I think because he was hitting his 30's but he didn't look that old.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1611062476278.png

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Q: what do we call men who behave the same way? Who come knocking and calling after their first choice was a flop, and they’re getting a bit round in the belly?
There is a name for these people "nice" guys or girls

Trending

Latest posts