Butt hurt farah

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
There was this Farah I knew from online days, he was just a virtual friend. We used to play PUBG every day online. He was like a close brother, but he had something else on his mind. He lived in the Gulf countries, the guy was cool as hell but as years went by he asked me for marriage I declined cause I was only 19 at the time and I wasn't ready for marriage I was only thinking about my education and work.

So he unfriended me but I wasn't sure if I did unfriend him accidentally, so I re-added him, he starts messaging me as usual and then brings up the marriage question again and I tell him no. The guy had a dark side to him I didn't know about, he seemed miskeen and than he deleted me off his list again. I remembered him today and searched his name and he's married alhamdulillah I am happy for him.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
First of all tf is PUGB

images (8).jpeg

Viscount

I got real connections
There was this Farah I knew from online days, he was just a virtual friend. We used to play PUBG every day online. He was like a close brother, but he had something else on his mind. He lived in the Gulf countries, the guy was cool as hell but as years went by he asked me for marriage I declined cause I was only 19 at the time and I wasn't ready for marriage I was only thinking about my education and work.

So he unfriended me but I wasn't sure if I did unfriend him accidentally, so I re-added him, he starts messaging me as usual and then brings up the marriage question again and I tell him no. The guy had a dark side to him I didn't know about, he seemed miskeen and than he deleted me off his list again. I remembered him today and searched his name and he's married alhamdulillah I am happy for him.
Since when did woman play PUBG, I'm honestly assuming that your a dude now.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Female gamers is a dream wife material to every gamers so it’s not suprising why he asked you.

Trending

Latest posts