Businessman Jabutawi hands over his private military to SSC-Khatumo

The drug baron ina Jabuutaawi has disbanded his private army, integrating it to the Khatumo's administration. These included twenty vehicles, sixteen present and four more on their way to the place where he surrenderd them over to the chief of police and nobles. Mohamed Jabuutaawi led these truly formidable troops on the battlefield, they also served as his personal bodyguard and it was they who took Laascaanood from Somaliland in the fabled fifteen-minute battle.

If I recall correctly his militia was the first to attack Somaliland inside Lascanood during the protests.

If I recall correctly his militia was the first to attack Somaliland inside Lascanood during the protests.
They were not in the protests as those were mainly youth, Jabuutaawi and his retinue were calmly minding their own business, literally, the qaad business which they were in charge of, avoiding the lethal cat and mouse games between the youth and police that went on for days. That is, until a nutjob straight out of the academy and most likely on his first deployment to Sool from western SL, didn't get the memo that you shouldn't even offend qaad salespeople who were usually armed for their own protection let alone surprisingly shoot one of 'em full of holes, then laughing about it with his squad mates and daring the disgusted locals bearing witness to come pick up his wounded body as it lay dying in the middle of the road. I won't get into specifics about what happened next but let's just say that hundreds of Somaliland policemen perished in a matter of minutes by the vengeful Jabuutaawi and his force, combing the city from corner to corner with help of armed locals who simply had just enough of the curfew, this city wide purge caused complete consternation to Somaliland authorities and they were slow to recover, permitting the arrival of more significant SSC troops.

Last edited:
They were not in the protests as those were mainly youth, Jabuutaawi and his retinue were calmly minding their own business, literally, the qaad business which they were in charge of, avoiding the lethal cat and mouse games between the youth and police that went on for days. That is, until a nutjob straight out of boot camp and most likely on his first deployment to Sool from western SL, didn't get the memo that you shouldn't even offend qaad salespeople who were usually armed for their own protection let alone surprisingly shoot one of 'em full of holes, then laughing about it with his squad mates and daring the disgusted locals baring witness to come pick up his wounded body as it lay dying in the middle of the road. I won't get into specifics about what happened next but let's just say that hundreds of Somaliland policemen perished in a matter of minutes by the vengeful Jabuutaawi and his force, combing the city from corner to corner with help of armed locals who simply had just enough of the curfew, this city wide purge caused complete consternation to Somaliland authorities and they were slow to recover, permitting the arrival of more significant SSC troops.
hundreds?

Trending

Latest posts