Business/side hustle.

I’m interested, who has their own business. It could be a physical store or an online one.

1. What were the major difficulties?

2. Is it a side hustle or your current main occupation?

3. How successful would you say your business is?

4. For those that don’t have a business but want to in their future, what type of business do you want and what niche?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I’m interested, who has their own business. It could be a physical store or an online one.

4. For those that don’t have a business but want to in their future, what type of business do you want and what niche?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thought to start something like this with some friends never got round to it.

Buy what’s trending from that Chinese website for cheap (they sell stuff for £2 or less), Ali Baba I think?

Sell on Amazon for x3 but reasonable price say £6 to £10.

Profit.

You need keep up with trends though and market is already saturated, keep ahead of the curve and sell what’s ‘in’ at any one time.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world

This is interesting.

Are you into pursuing a business digitally or non?

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Sell clothing

source it ethically and cheaply , get what people what, profit

I’d sell irl along w online to people you know because oral reputation is stronger and spreads fast even though the pool of potential customers might be smaller

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Tutoring business is a good option if you're educated in certain topics(ie Math/English)

Cleaning Business is another good option. You can work alone as well and do contract work.

Vending Machine is another good option.

Buy clothes/merch and sell it on amazon. Seen a lot of teens on tiktok make a killing on it.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Tutoring business is a good option if you're educated in certain topics(ie Math/English)

Cleaning Business is another good option. You can work alone as well and do contract work.

Vending Machine is another good option.

Buy clothes/merch and sell it on amazon. Seen a lot of teens on tiktok make a killing on it.

Self-made business >>> working for some faceless corporate.

Sell clothing

source it ethically and cheaply , get what people what, profit

I’d sell irl along w online to people you know because oral reputation is stronger and spreads fast even though the pool of potential customers might be smaller
I don’t think clothing is great in this current economy. We’re practically going through a recession. Selling something people need and that solves a solution is your best bet. With money being tight for a large selection of society, I think you’ll find that people will try and make do with what they currently have.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Angelina u need a 'strategy' not 'ideas' or else the ideas generated for u, u can't assess against ur strategy.

My strategy is short-term investments n long term investments separated into two different 'stages'.

During the short-term, I want to build 'capital' thru short term investments and store it in 10% interest account so it's always above inflation.

This is the hard phase to scout these investments but u need a 'set of rules' established on what u want, risks involved, balancing it out against how quick u can 'accumulate money'.

Long term investment is 'land, antiques, jewellery' for me personally. Stock market is long-term also but u need at least a 'million' before u even enter it especially low risk and 'safe industry returns', becuz the stock-market is saturated with investors meaning the benefit is spread out across 'many ppl' u will only get crumbs if ur not layin down 'significant amount'.

Im still researching 'short term investments' and will stick to this model for over 10 years untill I accumulate enough money to begin long-term investment strategy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Angelina another piece of advice select a career where u can work from home so u can table to them that u wud like to work from overseas(poor countries), keep ur salary high while your expenses low and follow that investment strategy I told u(long, short term), u will be a multi millionaire in very quick time.

The quicker u get rich is the key to beat inflation/expenses/etc. Plus write up ur will n inheritance while your not to old and provide ur 'strategy' to your kids and make sure they pass the wisdom along so 'generational wealth' is developed.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Saving up some money from my salary to buy an apartment in Nairobi to rent out just in case unemployment ever hits and robots take over