Business ideas in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you guys have business ideas that you would like to set up back home, for those of you who have been going to Somalia or Somali Galbeed for the past few years did you happen to see an oppurtunity that you thought you can make a business from.?
I know construction and import/exporting is big business over there !

How many of you guys have business ideas that you would like to set up back home, for those of you who have been going to Somalia or Somali Galbeed for the past few years did you happen to see an oppurtunity that you thought you can make a business from.?
I know construction and import/exporting is big business over there !
Gym, supermarket, restaurant, ice cream shop, online delivery business.

start with muqdisho since it has 2+ million population and open 2 to 3 gyms in every degmo for both male and female and you could expect to $10 to $20 a month per person and let's say 40,000 people become monthly members you'll be looking at $400,000 to $800,000 dollars a month lkn there are lots of obstacles you'll face Al shaydan will be first than waa inad bixisa "canshuurta" for the dowlad than electricity which is not cheap and than you'll need to pay those who work for you and finally you're going to have to accept the fact that one of your gyms might be blown up

Sugar. Sugar is expensive as hell in Somalia and Africa. Richest african/black man in the world dangote started off with sugar. Richest somali woman with over $200million sells sugar in Uganda. I wanna start a sugar factory cornering the market in somalia, ethiopia, eritrea, djibouti, tanzania and north and south sudan. I will have to borrow money and get investment from my family and friends. I would love to grow sugarcane in somalia but it will be a lot of work plus a harvesting machines cost $200k add seeding machine another $100k, Earth breaking and leveling machine $50k used. Anyway not very economical to do everything. I will open a sugar making factory in somalia and buy sugarcane from India or something. Brazil is too far to buy from them. I will process it and wholesale to somalia, nfd kenya(somali kenyans) and Ogaden region and grow to the countries i mentioned above. Down the line i will open a sugarcane farm in somalia. Sounds great right? Electricity is expensive as hell in somalia. A factory will open up and die in the same month. People in Somalia pay more on electricity than Americans.

Gym, supermarket, restaurant, ice cream shop, online delivery business.

start with muqdisho since it has 2+ million population and open 2 to 3 gyms in every degmo for both male and female and you could expect to $10 to $20 a month per person and let's say 40,000 people become monthly members you'll be looking at $400,000 to $800,000 dollars a month lkn there are lots of obstacles you'll face Al shaydan will be first than waa inad bixisa "canshuurta" for the dowlad than electricity which is not cheap and than you'll need to pay those who work for you and finally you're going to have to accept the fact that one of your gyms might be blown up
I'm sorry but that last part got me:drakelaugh:

Inshallah your business plan works out

I'm sorry but that last part got me:drakelaugh:

Inshallah your business plan works out
Just so you know I don't plan on putting all my eggs in one basket and that last part unfortunately it's true and many people aya xoolahoda ku waayen, muqdisho wan jeclahay lkn it's too risky but I have other options like kismayo adeer is there, somaligalbeed habaryar is there, burco cousins are there, bosaso adeer is there, garowe habaryar is there and guriceel cousins are there.

InshaAllah things will work out, I just hope Allah (swt) ii ma tuso Al shaydan and their kind.

Sugar. Sugar is expensive as hell in Somalia and Africa. Richest african/black man in the world dangote started off with sugar. Richest somali woman with over $200million sells sugar in Uganda. I wanna start a sugar factory cornering the market in somalia, ethiopia, eritrea, djibouti, tanzania and north and south sudan. I will have to borrow money and get investment from my family and friends. I would love to grow sugarcane in somalia but it will be a lot of work plus a harvesting machines cost $200k add seeding machine another $100k, Earth breaking and leveling machine $50k used. Anyway not very economical to do everything. I will open a sugar making factory in somalia and buy sugarcane from India or something. Brazil is too far to buy from them. I will process it and wholesale to somalia, nfd kenya(somali kenyans) and Ogaden region and grow to the countries i mentioned above. Down the line i will open a sugarcane farm in somalia. Sounds great right? Electricity is expensive as hell in somalia. A factory will open up and die in the same month. People in Somalia pay more on electricity than Americans.
The most important thing is the security without it you're business will NOT survive lkn electricity is another thing and you could use solar somewhere down the line lkn is it worth the money to import sugarcane from India?

Alligator farm

Alligator
skins are rated the most expensive reptile skins in the world. Their skin can sell for over $500

She don't sell sugar yet i don't think. Factory hadn't even been completed last year, the Ugandan government had to step in and buy 30+% of the company so she would have the funding to complete the project.

Sugar is a very very good business to be in. Sugar cane is grown back home.

Kenya and Ethiopia have sugar shortages so this would business would be a home run. Ethiopia had protests last year because of sugar prices which increased due to shortages.

Electricity is expensive as hell in somalia. A factory will open up and die in the same month. People in Somalia pay more on electricity than Americans.
Which is why yall should study electrical engineering and renewable energy. Take it from me, doing the former with a specialization in the latter. Imma make bank before I'm even 23:trumpsmirk:

Somalia could and should in theory sustain free energy for every citizen, all clean.

Which is why yall should study electrical engineering and renewable energy. Take it from me, doing the former with a specialization in the latter. Imma make bank before I'm even 23:trumpsmirk:

Somalia could and should in theory sustain free energy for every citizen, all clean.

Interesting....

Does studying electrical engineering and renewable energy require lots math?

Interesting....

Does studying electrical engineering and renewable energy require lots math?
Yes, at times. I scrapped through high school as I had to take all the advanced classes while not really being dedicated, but in uni if you actually put effort in and use the millions of resources online it's relatively easy.

It's really worth it and that's what matters.

Yes, at times. I scrapped through high school as I had to take all the advanced classes while not really being dedicated, but in uni if you actually put effort in and use the millions of resources online it's relatively easy.

It's really worth it and that's what matters.

Shit bruh I hate math

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending