Buses loaded with puntland citizens of SSPOT visit my tuulo to relax

Looks nice, where is this located?
South of muqdisho .
Beside Jazeera beach ,is the second coastal town italians bombed from their ships in the south in 1890s .

We usually have alot of reer banadir , GM and reer baidoa visiting the beach and the locals .
We started getting puntland visitors the last two years .

Jungle

VIP
Mudulood land free from shabab is visited by all somalis without issues. Jazeera, Warsheikh, Cadale and Balcad. When Jowhar Road is secured again expect alot of somalis to go there as well.

Mudulood land free from shabab is visited by all somalis without issues. Jazeera, Warsheikh, Cadale and Balcad. When Jowhar Road is secured again expect alot of somalis to go there as well.
You are correct, make sure you give thanks to jalle Farmaajo and the brave Gorgor/Danab fighting for the freedom of Somalia.

Salute your president inadeero for he has come to free us from the chains of qabyalaad and international mockery. I am teary eyed when i think of the Somali state and my millions of brothers and sisters.

somalia.jpg

Jungle

VIP
You are correct, make sure you give thanks to jalle Farmaajo and the brave Gorgor/Danab fighting for the freedom of Somalia.

Salute your president inadeero for he has come to free us from the chains of qabyalaad and international mockery. I am teary eyed when i think of the Somali state and my millions of brothers and sisters.

View attachment 210076
All of those places i mentioned were free from shabab before danab, gor gor etc even existed. 2 districts and jowhar road have been lost since the formation of the tik tok army. Great job.

Trending

Latest posts