Burnout in tech

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
How do you guys handle it whenever i start a new job im excited for a period of 3-6 months and then i just get bored and start looking for new roles that pay much more. But i feel like i want to stay at one place for at least 1-2 years how do you do it

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I get bored too but there's a lot of opportunities you can switch jobs easily the worst part about tech right now is working from home I'm at my limit.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I get bored too but there's a lot of opportunities you can switch jobs easily the worst part about tech right now is working from home I'm at my limit.

Yeah man i miss the office banter and flirting with the girls but my new job has the team scattered in diff locations so even when i go in to the office ill be one of two. Ill probably look for a start up place

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Yeah man i miss the office banter and flirting with the girls but my new job has the team scattered in diff locations so even when i go in to the office ill be one of two. Ill probably look for a start up place

hhhhhhhh no wonder you are pro mixing you've spent majority of your life checkin out adaan booty in the workplace

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
How do you guys handle it whenever i start a new job im excited for a period of 3-6 months and then i just get bored and start looking for new roles that pay much more. But i feel like i want to stay at one place for at least 1-2 years how do you do it

That's crazy I'm feeling the same way right now :ftw9nwa:
Going to challenge myself outside of work with some project... and look for a better paying role

That's why i was really Iffy of doing a masters in software engineering. It offers little to no real mental challenge in most jobs and your day is spent moving around a few divs or solving miniscule problems.

If you want to have fun in Com-Sci you should work in computational physics, this allows you to work in the simulation industry which is much more interesting. Embedded Systems is also much more interesting.

hhhhhhhh no wonder you are pro mixing you've spent majority of your life checkin out adaan booty in the workplace
It's a big problem in tech , all women are cadaan/asian leading you to feel alienated. Join black clubs and get a madow girl to show you how to really live.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
That's why i was really Iffy of doing a masters in software engineering. It offers little to no real mental challenge in most jobs and your day is spent moving around a few divs or solving miniscule problems.

If you want to have fun in Com-Sci you should work in computational physics, this allows you to work in the simulation industry which is much more interesting. Embedded Systems is also much more interesting.
You as an electrical engineer has no say in what is boring and not challenging. Stop hating on us programmers.

You as an electrical engineer has no say in what is boring and not challenging. Stop hating on us programmers.
I worked in tech part time, it was one of the most mind numbing bullshit i have ever encountered. Engineers actually build the systems and if we wanted too we could build a computer and code it.

I am waiting for the giant crash kkkkkkk

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I'm thinking about starting a project to keep me active but I can't be bothered I hope they rethink remote work we had great offices it was like college.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I worked in tech part time, it was one of the most mind numbing bullshit i have ever encountered. Engineers actually build the systems and if we wanted too we could build a computer and code it.

I am waiting for the giant crash kkkkkkk
Why does everyone make it seem like some easy ass job where you do a little debugging and copy and paste code. What’s it really like in the industry? I feel like these YouTube videos are just all bullshit. You should make a thread on your experiences working with in the tech industry.

Girls? I thought IT was full of dudes. I remember computer science in university having 15 girls in a class of 300.

Trending