Not open for further replies.
DSD8iCX.jpg

GCy1Jar.jpg

I2FwHDn.jpg

Town plan
YKJC13W.jpg

Close up
wtotNfs.jpg

Could've done it quicker if they laced their khat with a drug that makes you active, oh shit I've got a new idea for khatland to develop quicker:ohhh: let's lace their that with something like coke it'll make them work quicker. What do you guys think of my plan good isn't it?:patrice::mjswag:
Seriously god work though I hope this happens more.

Could've done it quicker if they laced their khat with a drug that makes you active, oh shit I've got a new idea for khatland to develop quicker:ohhh: let's lace their that with something like coke it'll make them work quicker. What do you guys think of my plan good isn't it?:patrice::mjswag:
Seriously god work though I hope this happens more.

:gucciwhat:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Burco has the foundation to be great medium size city.
Not to mention the soil is blessed. If you drop a seed it will grow in abundance

Warya think about it Somalia will go through an economic boom and all the raag won't be sitting on their dabo everyday it's a great plan and those working on my farm will help bring much greater yields feeding our coke addicted population :siilaanyosmile: see it all works out and the best thing is it can be implemented throughout all of somalia. Amazing:ehh: and if the drugs turns bad we'll just switch it and thus with the power of qat we shall rise walalo, amiinya raabi:fittytousand: this is true somalinimo

Status
Not open for further replies.