Burco to have largest gas station/service bays/car wash etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
War forget who's bigger, I was looking to show developement in this thread. Hass petroleum is a dhulo owned shirkad and they're the largest importer of gas within SL. They're also investing heavily in laascaanood and have gas stations throughout the country:nvjpqts:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
War forget who's bigger, I was looking to show developement in this thread. Hass petroleum is a dhulo owned shirkad and they're the largest importer of gas within SL. They're also investing heavily in laascaanood and have gas stations throughout the country:nvjpqts:

How much is Hass petroluem worth? I know theirs 2 other petroleum Somali companies in East africa.....Intercontinental petroleum, they won a big contract in Zambia a few years ago, and another one.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
How much is Hass petroluem worth? I know theirs 2 other petroleum Somali companies in East africa.....Intercontinental petroleum, they won a big contract in Zambia a few years ago, and another one.

I'm not sure, but they're a large company who stays off the radar in terms of Somali businesses. They're deeply routed in various african countries from congo, tanzania, kenya, sudan and have just recently over the past 3-4 years been popping up all over SL..They company has close ties with Saudi royals and businessmen so they're able to get refinery barrel prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.