Burco residents cry for Somalia flag

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
tenor-1,159.gif

This is hilarious and a bit sad at the same time. Why are so many people campaigning to be rescued from Sl.

Hope those kids dont get arrested for their opinions.

View attachment 192205
This is hilarious and a bit sad at the same time. Why are so many people campaigning to be rescued from Sl.

Hope those kids dont get arrested for their opinions.
We are still light years ahead of pirateland don’t get it twisted but the people still want a United somalia. We will make our own state for Garxajis from South Hargeisa to West Burao to Ceerigabo

Only one thing is made clear by the video and the posts so far In This Thread:

No-one who commented before this post understands Af Soomali
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
We are still light years ahead of pirateland don’t get it twisted but the people still want a United somalia. We will make our own state for Garxajis from South Hargeisa to West Burao to Ceerigabo
Pfft nigga you cant even speak your mind or support who you want to without getting canned, that's why your pathetic ass is crying on this board day in and day out. Geesiyashena burcad badeed afkaga uraya ka saar ina guumedyahow.

Also idk wtf a garxjis is but good luck with that shit.

Pfft nigga you cant even speak your mind or support who you want to without getting canned, that's why your pathetic ass is crying on this board day in and day out. Geesiyashena burcad badeed afkaga uraya ka saar ina guumedyahow.

Also idk wtf a garxjis is but good luck with that shit.
This a discussion between northerners yaray, piratelanders is not welcomed here. Iminka Naga beeyd

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
This a discussion between northerners yaray, piratelanders is not welcomed here. Iminka Naga beeyd
Well that's where you got me fucked up, I dont give a damn what you want just like the niggas you're calacaling about.

tenor-1,162.gif

Oh this thread is now getting too precious...

A shameless sheegato arguing with an absolutely clueless Puntnani about something neither has a clue about??
:williamswtf:

Ohh this fittin' be good!

130ce78f3cdb4fb9dfdf3feca6a2719b.gif

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

A shameless sheegato arguing with an absolutely clueless Puntnani about something neither has a clue about??

Watch your mouth you dirty hillbilly. You ppl are irrelevant why would we waste our time giving a damn learning your dumb qabiil names or corrupt politics? Can't say the same for you tho we live in your minds rent free. Insecure schizo victims.

If you khatheads wanting to take it there shoulda posted in fkd.

Watch your mouth you dirty hillbilly. You ppl are irrelevant why would we waste our time giving a damn learning your dumb qabiil names or corrupt politics? Can't say the same for you tho we live in your minds rent free. Insecure schizo victims.

If you khatheads wanting to take it there shoulda posted in fkd.

Gahh Damnn girl, what you spazzing about?
giphy.gif

I'm a mere spectator in this one, just enjoying the bloodsport between two clueless masakiins trying to figure out which one is more clueless... hint - you didn't even understand what I was referring to in my previous message.
:lolbron:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
:silanyolaugh: One of those guys really ran away when the guy asked for his opinions on SL.

He did not want to risk getting bagged by the only democracy in the Horn.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Gahh Damnn girl, what you spazzing about?
giphy.gif

I'm a mere spectator in this one, just enjoying the bloodsport between two clueless masakiins trying to figure out which one is more clueless... hint - you didn't even understand what I was referring to in my previous message.
Re-read your shit (hint; punanikaga waas, you dumb 7th grade dropout) and the only clueless person here is you if you think my responses were an indication that i gave a damn about Sl, you or this victim over here. You're all jokes.
Ain't no bloodsport, xiniiyo ma lihidiin.
tenor-1,165.gif

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Waryaa, the people of Puntland have freedom and are masters of their own land. They have their own federal (actually, it is like an independent nation) state for the past 23 years with no single foreign soldier on its territory. They also have MPs and cabinet posts in the federal government. They have developmental projects going on such as Garacad port. They have 3 airports while other regions have either one or none. So folks should show some respect to Puntland. Especially if you live in a Jim Crow like state where you play second fiddle as a second class citizen.:silanyolaugh:

@Moeski its impossible for HY to make their own state. HJ are too engrained within their regions, for instance west sanaag is shared between HJ/HY and so is alot of HY degaans. Ceerigabo is shared between Harti/isaaq, you can't make it your own capital.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

Genuine inquiry,

Say for instance that OP is a sheegad (even though you only think that because his views don’t align with yours), that still doesn’t cancel the point of the video that this is the opinions of the people of west burco. What’s the next step from here is this the part where you give them the “liin”

Re-read your shit (hint; punanikaga waas, you dumb 7th grade dropout) and the only clueless person here is you if you think my responses were an indication that i gave a damn about Sl, you or this victim over here. You're all jokes.
Ain't no bloodsport, xiniiyo ma lihidiin.
View attachment 192209

I think it's beneath me trying to argue with someone so clueless about what's happening here.

I am concerned for you that you are practically frothing at the mouth about a topic you supposedly don't care about. Can't be good for your blood pressure.

Genuine inquiry,

Say for instance that OP is a sheegad (even though you only think that because his views don’t align with yours), that still doesn’t cancel the point of the video that this is the opinions of the people of west burco. What’s the next step from here is this the part where you give them the “liin”
Every Lander in here has recognised the OP as a shameless sheegato. It has nothing to do with his views not aligning with ours. You wish him to be genuine because his views align with yours.

I don't see a lot wrong with the views of the kids in the video. The reporter is clearly trying to lead them o,n in trying to get them to say they are pro-Somalia/Somaliweyn and to get them to condemn Somaliland. Not a single one does either. Instead, consistently they only say that all Somalis are brothers and that they don't have a problem with the blue flag. This video only proves what utter horseshit it is when WanlaWeyns on here are always crying about how reer Somaliland have cuqdad towards Somalia.

So many on here always calaacal when the Somaliland sovereignty law is enforced without having a clue what it actually means and what it is aiming to curtail. These kids did not breach that law. Despite the reporter trying to on several occasions trap them into condemning Somaliland, none of the kids do so. They are in no way at any point questioning Somaliland's sovereignty. Other than a small wrist band, none of them are wearing the blue flag so prominently in order to flaunt a belief that they are in Somalia or that Somaliland is not Independent.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I think it's beneath me trying to argue with someone so clueless about what's happening here.

I am concerned for you that you are practically frothing at the mouth about a topic you supposedly don't care about. Can't be good for your blood pressure.
FRoThInG aT tHe MoUtH

Me while replying to you useless caaac niggas:
tenor-1,161.gif

Go run and hide your tail between your legs you lil h0e.

Trending

Latest posts