Burco Modern Farm | Organic farms in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's xaasid fam? Are you hallucinating or something? What did I say in my post, that constitutes me being xaasid ahaha

Of course you see that this agriculture thread is dedicated to Burco and it's farms, We are not talking here any other place, maxaa meel kaleba keenay? That's why it's hard you to say Maasha allaah.

Pure xaasidnimo.

Of course you see that this agriculture thread is dedicated to Burco and it's farms, maxaa meel kaleba keenay?
I literally said that things are improving in native somali regions, yet you're the one putting two and two together. Why don't you ask yourself, how you turned a compliment into a insult. Wasteman

Good. Now the somaliland government needs to ban or increase the tax on imports of cheap foods from Ethiopia and other countries. Protect your local farmers.

Organic strawberriesgrown in Burco

602weCC.jpg

OMG

This is a cash crop & half
Majority of African nations import it from Europe

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Organic strawberriesgrown in Burco

602weCC.jpg
Oh strawberries, I can finally make swedish jordgubbstårta when I get there, also lool I can see KitKat under there, you sure these berries aren’t imported just like them chocolate candies:mugshotman:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Oh strawberries, I can finally make swedish jordgubbstårta when I get there, also lool I can see KitKat under there, you sure these berries aren’t imported just like them chocolate candies:mugshotman:
LOL, I didn't even notice the KitKats until you pointed it out.
No, they are not imported.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maxaad u la yaabi sxb, I have a relative who used to grow äpplen på 70-talet i SL. Man kan odla nästan vad som helst nu för tiden.:eating:My dream is to grow an apple or tangerine farm in Beer. If my plan succeeds I'll make you äppelpaj och smulpaj med jordgubbar. Vad säger du om det?:ayaanswag:

LOL, I didn't even notice the KitKats until you pointed it out.
No, they are not imported.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maxaad u la yaabi sxb, I have a relative who used to grow äpplen på 70-talet i SL. Man kan odla nästan vad som helst nu för tiden.:eating:My dream is to grow an apple or tangerine farm in Beer. If my plan succeeds I'll make you äppelpaj och smulpaj med jordgubbar. Vad säger du om det?:ayaanswag:

Af Jinni ayaad ku wada hadlaysaan, ma yaan la idin fahmin ayaad is leedihiin, waxaa tidhiba lagu yidhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts