Not open for further replies.
OGlN5wX.jpg

WN61EM5.jpg

C5oFkD7.jpg

TjiIP4E.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How come Somalis don’t clean buildings like this?

I remember when I was inside somcable and I saw this girl she looked to be around 8-9 cleaning the floors with a towel

You want me to lie?

Why I want you to lie, you know there's good and bad things everywhere in this world, I have yet to see you talking any positive things about Somaliland.

All your comments are based negativity, haddaad daacad tahay, wanaaga iyo xumaanta waad is barbar dhigi lahayd, laakiin xumaan uun baan ka hadlayaa uun baad taagan tahay.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why I want you to lie, you know there's good and bad things everywhere in this world, I have yet to see you talking any positive things about Somaliland.

All your comments are based negativity, haddaad daacad tahay, wanaaga iyo xumaanta waad is barbar dhigi lahayd, laakiin xumaan uun baan ka hadlayaa uun baad taagan tahay.
Let’s face it there’s more bad things than good things in Somaliland @Bohol knows this hell I could lie to you and tell you only the good stuff and ignore the other issues we have or I could tell you the truth

The Good things about Somaliland

- you can charge your phone in shops
- people trust each other if you’re short of money you can come back another time to pay your debt
- there’s hotels around every corner
- people are kind
- people are very businessminded
- can build a nice house without costing that much

The bad things

-No roads infrastructure is heavily neglected
- no road rules and there’s only 2 streetlights in the entire city
-trash is everywhere and it’s even worse under bridges where it’s filled up cause there’s no waste disposal
- garbage trucks are private businesses that government got nothing to do with they work for their money if you don’t pay 5$ Monthly fee you’re trash wont be picked up it will sit there and pile up
-Water is a big issue it’s unreliable cause it shuts down every other day
- Cops are corrupt and who wouldn’t be if you’re paid 80$ a month and got a 100$ rent you have to pay and on top of that water bill and food for the family?
- Unemployment is a big problem
- Somaliland isn’t even democratic as it says it is cause there isn’t even freedom of speech why else would they jail nacimaa qoraane who wrote a poem about unity?

IMO there’s too many people in Somaliland who are to proud to admit the problems that exist and have accepted the way things are without holding the politicians accountable out of loyalty to qabiil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending