Buranbuur

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I recall reading somehwere that women stamping their feet is big sin as it attracts men, so i was thinking that means buranbuur is forbiddeen?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Buranbuur is a private all womens event with usually just one cameraman attending so no it's not.

And everything attracts those bloodsuckers, breathing attracts them too.

Buranbuur is a private all womens event with usually just one cameraman attending so no it's not.

Lool.. By judging from the way you hate men and your attitude most sane men would avoid you like the plague, so don't flatter your self, xalimo calool kuus..

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Lool.. By judging from the way you hate men and your attitude most sane men would avoid you like the plague, so don't flatter your self, xalimo calool kuus..
tenor-604.gif
negro please.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

this xalimo, every comment she makes is her calaacaling over men:draketf:, fix up

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You ain't attracting any man with your toxic feminist attitude.. Maybe thats why you are all frustrated 😤

Prove me wrong otherwise :umad:

this xalimo, every comment she makes is her calaacaling over men:draketf:, fix up
de3ea24e1910728329c1346938f5159c.gif

War go hug it out. Triggered little niglets.
It's a thread about m*n dictating women so my comment was valid. Not my fault you're parasites.
Why you freaks are even policing my comments is beyond me, I dont follow you around so extend the same courtesy and f off please.