Bumped into girl I turned down 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man did I make a mistake....

2 years ago, there was this girl who I kind of knew. We shared a mutual friend. Never really hung out, apart from occasionally bumping into each other on nights out. One day she sits by me in the library, cue the small talk etc. From then on we'd always have a good chat when ever we saw each other on campus.

One day, she asks me out. Super random, was not expecting it. I turn her down. Tell her there's someone else, she understood. We'd still talk when ever we saw each other and occasionally have lunch together. At the time I was super hung up over another girl. I didn't have the "plenty of fish in the sea" mentality back then.

We eventually fall out of contact, because of exams and internships etc. Then comes graduation and I unfortunately lose my phone. Nothing backed up and I lose my contacts (inc. her number).

I just want to say this girl was never unattractive. She was more "plain jane", never really dressed up. Spent most of uni in joggers lmao. Never really wore makeup and always had her hair up in a bun. She was pretty nerdy now that i think back. But by no means ugly.

Fast forward to today, I'm in Tesco. Feel a tap on my shoulder and it's her. OH MY LORD, she looked so different. Literally glowed up. Everything about her was different. She was wearing makeup (not a crazy amount) and she had a really nice hair style. She even put on a bit of weight (was quite skinny back then). Her ass in those jeans, oh man. We leave the store, sit somewhere and catch up for like 40 mins.

So she just finished a long-term internship with a really prestigious firm and is about to start a Masters at a top uni. She seemed to be doing really well and knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life. I told her about what I've been doing for the past 2 years. She was super happy for me, telling me how proud she was. She even asked about the girl from before. I told her it didn't work out and I swear I saw her smirk a little. I don't think she liked her.

Anyway I had to run for a meeting, so we swapped numbers and she said she wants to meet for drinks later this week. Just as I was about leave, she gave me like a 30 second hug. Squeezed the life out of me lmao. Shit man, every memory I have of her is flooding back. Feels weird

But anyways, moral of the story fellas. Always say yes to dates, even if you have a girl.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
tenor.gif

2 years ago, there was this girl who I kind of knew. We shared a mutual friend. Never really hung out, apart from occasionally bumping into each other on nights out. One day she sits by me in the library, cue the small talk etc. From then on we'd always have a good chat when ever we saw each other on campus.

One day, she asks me out. Super random, was not expecting it. I turn her down. Tell her there's someone else, she understood. We'd still talk when ever we saw each other and occasionally have lunch together. At the time I was super hung up over another girl. I didn't have the "plenty of fish in the sea" mentality back then.

We eventually fall out of contact, because of exams and internships etc. Then comes graduation and I unfortunately lose my phone. Nothing backed up and I lose my contacts (inc. her number).

I just want to say this girl was never unattractive. She was more "plain jane", never really dressed up. Spent most of uni in joggers lmao. Never really wore makeup and always had her hair up in a bun. She was pretty nerdy now that i think back. But by no means ugly.

Fast forward to today, I'm in Tesco. Feel a tap on my shoulder and it's her. OH MY LORD, she looked so different. Literally glowed up. Everything about her was different. She was wearing makeup (not a crazy amount) and she had a really nice hair style. She even put on a bit of weight (was quite skinny back then). Her ass in those jeans, oh man. We leave the store, sit somewhere and catch up for like 40 mins.

So she just finished a long-term internship with a really prestigious firm and is about to start a Masters at a top uni. She seemed to be doing really well and knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life. I told her about what I've been doing for the past 2 years. She was super happy for me, telling me how proud she was. She even asked about the girl from before. I told her it didn't work out and I swear I saw her smirk a little. I don't think she liked her.

Anyway I had to run for a meeting, so we swapped numbers and she said she wants to meet for drinks later this week. Just as I was about leave, she gave me like a 30 second hug. Squeezed the life out of me lmao. Shit man, every memory I have of her is flooding back. Feels weird

But anyways, moral of the story fellas. Always say yes to dates, even if you have a girl.

I always say yes to dates cuz I want madax......

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
This story reminds me of one time this girl invited me over to her house, she obviously liked me, we watched movie in her bed, she wanted me to make the first move but i was such a retard, i had no game what so ever. We just watched the movie and nothing happend. I should have used sexual escalation on her, touched her ect and fucked her.

This was in the begining of high school btw and back than i was loser. She was swedish, a solid 6

Jeesto

VIP

My man, you know what to do
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
tumblr_nzto9tl4831r12e7ro1_500.gif

Greek. Somali girls for some reason do not like me. Never have. I think I'm cursed....or blessed.
Depends on your perspective I guess.

tumblr_nzotnyHlNp1r12e7ro1_500.gif

Somali girls are not checking for you. I hope that squidward nosed Greek gives you an expired lamb kabob.

tumblr_nyxbqbjGMg1r12e7ro1_500.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Am having the opposite problem these somali women can't leave me alone :susp:
What should i do:susp:
Specially when mj females find out am harti:wow:
Why do you keep lying?
Who believes in Harti unity anymore? Every man for himself, secondly why would any sane person ever look at ashy, overbite having, purple, malnourished, Marvin the Martian looking ass twice? Lying is haraam aboowe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending