Buisness(Un Negocio ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys/gals i see alot of you are into crypto currency etc. Do any of you guys participate in normal buisnesses(solving problems) i work in my dads convenient store and rented a portion of his store. There i sell laptops!
I also do construction planning for houses in our community!

What about you guys?
Would love to know your "hustle"

:)

Wholesaling on Amazon. You guys should check out the wholesale family when they open their course. best $2000 i ever spent.

Elaborate.

Basically creating relationships with suppliers and buying products from them for between 10-70% off retail price and then selling them on Amazon.

All my products go directly to a prep centre to be boxed and labelled to be sent to amazon, smaller suppliers may even do this for you for free or minimal costs.

You only do minimal work to make money daily eventually.

I ain't there yet but soon inshallah.

Basically creating relationships with suppliers and buying products from them for between 10-70% off retail price and then selling them on Amazon.

All my products go directly to a prep centre to be boxed and labelled to be sent to amazon, smaller suppliers may even do this for you for free or minimal costs.

You only do minimal work to make money daily eventually.

I ain't there yet but soon inshallah.
How would one go about forging such relationships

How would one go about forging such relationships

Firstly you should already be selling in amazon and making money.It is very easy to convince them to allow you to sell their products when you are already doing well. Maybe 5k a month plus revenue.

I would just check out what wholesalers are selling. There are plenty of wholesale lists available online, just tailor the search to your home town.Make sure to check if the product is profitable using Jungle scout. It will give you a lot of info including the number of sellers on amazon and the number of units of that product sold per month.

Example a product shows up as selling 3500 times a month. There might be 11 sellers of that product. The only sellers that will really make money are the ones that are doing FBA(fulfilment by amazon where basically you send your stock into amazon and amazon then boxes it and sends it to a customer when they buy it)and the ones with a selling price within 2% of the buy box. Say there are 4 sellers that match this description, they will share at least 3200/3500 sales. This will mean you will get roughly 800 sales(3200/4) so if you were to make say £4 per item then that you will make £3200 a month for that item then you need to just keep finding many many items that will make you good money.

I would also then create a website for myself and a business card when i start doing very well for when I would go to different trade shows and give them out to the people you are speaking to. They get so many people going to them that they need to have something to remind them of you which is what your card does. I haven't got to the level where i need a card or a website.

I don't think i have explained it well but i think you will get the jist of it.

Firstly you should already be selling in amazon and making money.It is very easy to convince them to allow you to sell their products when you are already doing well. Maybe 5k a month plus revenue.

I would just check out what wholesalers are selling. There are plenty of wholesale lists available online, just tailor the search to your home town.Make sure to check if the product is profitable using Jungle scout. It will give you a lot of info including the number of sellers on amazon and the number of units of that product sold per month.

Example a product shows up as selling 3500 times a month. There might be 11 sellers of that product. The only sellers that will really make money are the ones that are doing FBA(fulfilment by amazon where basically you send your stock into amazon and amazon then boxes it and sends it to a customer when they buy it)and the ones with a selling price within 2% of the buy box. Say there are 4 sellers that match this description, they will share at least 3200/3500 sales. This will mean you will get roughly 800 sales(3200/4) so if you were to make say £4 per item then that you will make £3200 a month for that item then you need to just keep finding many many items that will make you good money.

I would also then create a website for myself and a business card when i start doing very well for when I would go to different trade shows and give them out to the people you are speaking to. They get so many people going to them that they need to have something to remind them of you which is what your card does. I haven't got to the level where i need a card or a website.

I don't think i have explained it well but i think you will get the jist of it.
Sxb shirkaada ma samesana

Sxb shirkaada ma samesana

I have already started, I would highly advise watching YouTube videos on the process of adding a product to Amazon(creating a listing), how to package items etc.

Then how to find the right products and sell them.

The wholesale family is the only course I would recommend bit I would tell you to but it when you have started selling but need guidance in how to sell more and identify more products to sell.

Only problem is they have just opened enrollment and only open enrollment once a year.

I have already started, I would highly advise watching YouTube videos on the process of adding a product to Amazon(creating a listing), how to package items etc.

Then how to find the right products and sell them.

The wholesale family is the only course I would recommend bit I would tell you to but it when you have started selling but need guidance in how to sell more and identify more products to sell.

Only problem is they have just opened enrollment and only open enrollment once a year.
Mahadsanid wll

Mahadsanid wll

Don't buy other courses or listen to how much they make online.

Many are liars or make most of their money talking about making money online.

Good luck

This isn't something that should take over as your full time job but it can potentially match it if you put the work in.

You could get £3000 a month in your job and the same online making you a healthy £6000 a month.

Selling ads on my Instagram account. You guys let me know if you ever need a paid advertisement on Instagram. When I reach 100k followers I will start getting payed crazy amounts.

:banderas::lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending