Built Somali man:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Most niggas are just too lazy and don’t eat enough the amount of gains I got from push-ups alone is crazy.

Western foods fucked us in the ass!

Our hoyo is the biggest to this contributions.

They feed us greasy carbo refine shit!

even Kim Jong-un eats healthier than us:

:wow:

Khanderson

Somali brothers hear me out:

Proteins:

Your body needs protein to stay healthy and work the way it should. More than 10,000 types are found in everything from your organs to your muscles and tissues to your bones, skin, and hair.

Protein is also a critical part of the processes that fuel your energy and carry oxygen throughout your body in your blood. It also helps make antibodies that fight off infections and illnesses and helps keep cells healthy and create new ones.

Foods protein: just like how our ancestors you use to consume Camel meat , goat, chicken and milk. these are our source of energy.

Vitamins: most Somalis lack in that department

Some/most of them have vitamin D deficiency.

Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body.

These nutrients are needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy.

A lack of vitamin D can lead to bone deformities such as rickets in children, and bone pain caused by a condition called osteomalacia in adults.

Government advice is that everyone should consider taking a daily vitamin D supplement during the autumn and winter.

People at high risk of not getting enough vitamin D, all children aged 1 to 4, and all babies (unless they're having more than 500ml of infant formula a day) should take a daily supplement throughout the year.

Exercise: our ancestors didn’t sit on their ass and let hoyo do the dishes for them: they went out side and worked and got active.

types exercise:

cardio: burpess benefits:
  • stronger heart and lungs.
  • improved blood flow.
  • lower risk of heart disease and diabetes.
  • lower blood pressure.
  • improved cholesterol levels.
  • improved brain function.

Lifting: the lifting I use is dumbbell:

This what I practice with it.

1661026500516.png

Our body were meant to move not stop.

just like your organ were meant to function.

so don’t create excuses.

Last edited:
Most niggas are just too lazy and don’t eat enough the amount of gains I got from push-ups alone is crazy.
I got fit from pushups back in covid and started gym post lockdown. laakin the gains I got from pushups alone are way more than what I gained from the gym in terms of upper body gains.

Khanderson

I got fit from pushups back in covid and started gym post lockdown. laakin the gains I got from pushups alone are way more than what I gained from the gym in terms of upper body gains.

Gym equipment can be overrated at times.

it usually depends what you’re good for and what your body needs it for

Home exercise are my cup of tea.

But going to the Gym is worth the obstacle but to save some money: home exercise.

:trumpsmirk:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
pretty much this. Also focusing on other activities like playing basketball/soccer as the only sports to stay in shape especially for Somalis living in the West.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Somali brothers hear me out:

Proteins:

Your body needs protein to stay healthy and work the way it should. More than 10,000 types are found in everything from your organs to your muscles and tissues to your bones, skin, and hair.

Protein is also a critical part of the processes that fuel your energy and carry oxygen throughout your body in your blood. It also helps make antibodies that fight off infections and illnesses and helps keep cells healthy and create new ones.

Foods protein: just like how our ancestors you use to consume Camel meat , goat, chicken and milk. these are our source of energy.

Vitamins: most Somalis lack in that department

Some/most of them have vitamin D deficiency.

Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body.

These nutrients are needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy.

A lack of vitamin D can lead to bone deformities such as rickets in children, and bone pain caused by a condition called osteomalacia in adults.

Government advice is that everyone should consider taking a daily vitamin D supplement during the autumn and winter.

People at high risk of not getting enough vitamin D, all children aged 1 to 4, and all babies (unless they're having more than 500ml of infant formula a day) should take a daily supplement throughout the year.

Exercise: our ancestors didn’t sit on their ass and let hoyo do the dishes for them: they went out side and worked and got active.

types exercise:

cardio: burpess benefits:
  • stronger heart and lungs.
  • improved blood flow.
  • lower risk of heart disease and diabetes.
  • lower blood pressure.
  • improved cholesterol levels.
  • improved brain function.

Lifting: the lifting I use is dumbbell:

This what I practice with it.

View attachment 234530

so don’t create excuses.
I really like these wise words

"

so don’t create excuses."

Good job sir

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Gym equipment can be overrated at times.

it usually depends what you’re good for and what your body needs it for

Home exercise are my cup of tea.

But going to the Gym is worth the obstacle but to save some money: home exercise.

:trumpsmirk:
damn you're speaking facts all throughout the thread

I like going to the gym mainly for the social environment. I can easily workout at home but the gym just feels better. I don't even talk to most people there,.

Calorie surplus plus protein. Progression overload and follow a simple upper/lower split (avoid split workout, you aint a shaqo la'an insta influencer who can afford to spend 10hrs in the gym everyday, niggas got bills to pay and want to be in and out the gym in less than an hour). Follow this and you won't be a twig somali lanky prototype and will look better than majority of the population. You're welcome.

He's not fooling anyone, he has a slight Madow nose he's either lying and is really Sudani trying to use our name for fame, or he's from Hargeisa they have mixed with Ethiopians where some have Madows characteristics

Faraxs are not built like that, I know a brother whose been going to the gym for years, he still can't fill his shirt sleeve :idontlike:

World

VIP
He's not fooling anyone, he has a slight Madow nose he's either lying and is really Sudani trying to use our name for fame, or he's from Hargeisa they have mixed with Ethiopians where some have Madows characteristics

Faraxs are not built like that, I know a brother whose been going to the gym for years, he still can't fill his shirt sleeve :idontlike:
He’s not even that big lol

Trending