Building A Somali Owned Mall?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I almost have enough money to get into Real Estate, but I want something that's beneficial to the Somali community within Minnesota.

All the Somali malls are owned my shitty arabs who abuse Somalis and have dirty malls

Should I invest and build a Somali-Owned Somali Mall? One that is modern and clean while supporting Somalis/Not Abusing them

It would have its own Masjid and all

However, I won't worry about the stores or anything, I just collect the rent money from each store ($1,000-$1,200)

Thoughts?
crowd sourcing is the way. or CO-OP type initiative. I'll throw one Bitcoin to u r way.

I almost have enough money to get into Real Estate, but I want something that's beneficial to the Somali community within Minnesota.

All the Somali malls are owned my shitty arabs who abuse Somalis and have dirty malls

Should I invest and build a Somali-Owned Somali Mall? One that is modern and clean while supporting Somalis/Not Abusing them

However, I won't worry about the stores or anything, I just collect the rent money from each store ($1,000-$1,200)

Thoughts?
1k is nothing for rent, stores make that in one day

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Thoughts?
Check this out bro
Commercial property investment 101

Have you done basic market research on malls? They have been on decline every since more people started moving to online shopping. 2020 a big blow malls and brick and mortar stores

Somali malls are different. They’re not just malls, they are areas where the Somali community can come together, interact and feel a little unity. As long as refugees are coming into the States and the Somali community is thriving, there will be no decline of Somali shops/malls.

Trending

Latest posts