Building A Somali Owned Mall?

I almost have enough money to get into Real Estate, but I want something that's beneficial to the Somali community within Minnesota.

All the Somali malls are owned my shitty arabs who abuse Somalis and have dirty malls

Should I invest and build a Somali-Owned Somali Mall? One that is modern and clean while supporting Somalis/Not Abusing them

It would have its own Masjid and all

However, I won't worry about the stores or anything, I just collect the rent money from each store ($1,000-$1,200)

Thoughts?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Use lego's
14707.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Abdi Warsame the councilman tried this and the Somalis fought him. They chose to stay with their abusive landlord.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Even if you can afford. You are better give a small amount to charity or helping your family

Lostbox

VIP
Nigga what

I want more streams of income

Why are Somalis such haters? Uff im never sharing anything on here again

Have you done basic market research on malls? They have been on decline every since more people started moving to online shopping. 2020 a big blow malls and brick and mortar stores

They argued that it's gentrification, in any case they chose to live like that.

As
Have you done basic market research on malls? They have been on decline every since more people started moving to online shopping. 2020 a big blow malls and brick and mortar stores
That I understand

But Somali malls have remained the same

I'm not 100% set on Somali malls either, just some sort of rental property for the Somali community

Lostbox

VIP
As

That I understand

But Somali malls have remained the same

I'm not 100% set on Somali malls either, just some sort of rental property for the Somali community

I never thought about how to profit and help the community. Never crossed my mind
:ohhh:

If you every do figure out how to do. You should make a post about it. It would be great if you can have a thread to throw idea around but it have 5 comments or less

I never thought about how to profit and help the community. Never crossed my mind
:ohhh:

If you every do figure out how to do. You should make a post about it. It would be great if you can have a thread to throw idea around but it have 5 comments or less
I've been thinking about Low-Income apartments for Somalis in safer neighborhoods (since safe areas are expensive), not sure tho

:kanyehmm:

I almost have enough money to get into Real Estate, but I want something that's beneficial to the Somali community within Minnesota.

All the Somali malls are owned my shitty arabs who abuse Somalis and have dirty malls

Should I invest and build a Somali-Owned Somali Mall? One that is modern and clean while supporting Somalis/Not Abusing them

It would have its own Masjid and all

However, I won't worry about the stores or anything, I just collect the rent money from each store ($1,000-$1,200)

Thoughts?
Which city it should be in stpaul less dangerous :damsel:

well not in midway and east side tho stay away from those areas unfortunately I live in midway:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts