Buddhist extremists killing muslims......

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Yo It's really hard writing in yo' local english, but ah hope ah gots dis here right, L afta L, afta L, lmao, give it up. If you can't handle da argument, then simply take da L, it's dat simple peep that?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
e46.jpg

Stop doing this to yourself.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
This is what you're doing to this argument
computer-illiterate_o_255514.jpg

So all somalis in yemen are refugees? You can't see somalis as immigrants looking for work? You do realise that it's common for somalis to do so right?

I don't give a damn about their ancestry, they're not somali, they're arabs, they're harassing and assaulting innocent somalis, if you don't have a problem with that then just keep your yappy mouth shut, simple as that.

Nobody is talking about their silly ancestry, nobody is talking about their history, the topic between me and you is racial discrimination in yemen, but you can't argue against that so you deflect to useless shit like yemeni history and ancestry.

This coon going all blue lives matter on this, lmao.

have u been deyr?.... I have been to Yemen ayy in Aden dey love and respect somalis...... you just watch the white boys propaganda(media) and now ur a expert on Yemenis get da f*ck outa here twerp.

ur a victim to u all arabs are da big bad wolf when its certain arabs(Saudi,UAE etc) and those certain arabs are best friends wit da whiteboy wasn't trump dancing with Saudis recently?????

Again I know who my enemy is and its not Yemen, Syria, Palestine and Oman
Heres da whiteboy trump and his best friends Saudi dancing

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Faa2c21cbc768c9d1bded64fac2790273%2F205296400%2FDASyr7QUAAAbwvp.jpg

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
have u been deyr?.... I have been to Yemen ayy in Aden dey love and respect somalis...... you just watch the white boys propaganda(media) and now ur a expert on Yemenis get da f*ck outa here twerp.

ur a victim to u all arabs are da big bad wolf when its certain arabs(Saudi,UAE etc) and those certain arabs are best friends wit da whiteboy wasn't trump dancing with Saudis recently?????

Again I know who my enemy is and its Yemen, Syria, Palestine and Oman
Heres da whiteboy trump and his best friends Saudi dancing

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Faa2c21cbc768c9d1bded64fac2790273%2F205296400%2FDASyr7QUAAAbwvp.jpg
Lmao, you can keep posting propaganda and ignore the issue.

White people this, white people that, and you're one to talk about victimhood mentality. Saudi this, saudi that, white people this, white people that. Get that inferiority complex off.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

It really doesn't change the fact that somalis are discriminated against because of their skin colour as well as the fact that they're refugees.

You have not once refuted me, and with that I end this, I will not be responding to your illiterate posts if they keep deflecting like this.

Also what does trump dancing with saudis have to do with somalis being racially discriminated in yemen

:what1::what1::westbrookwtf:

Ignored until later today.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Lmao, you can keep posting propaganda and ignore the issue.

White people this, white people that, and you're one to talk about victimhood mentality. Saudi this, saudi that, white people this, white people that. Get that inferiority complex off.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

It really doesn't change the fact that somalis are discriminated against because of their skin colour as well as the fact that they're refugees.

You have not once refuted me, and with that I end this, I will not be responding to your illiterate posts if they keep deflecting like this.

Also what does trump dancing with saudis have to do with somalis being racially discriminated in yemen

:what1::what1::westbrookwtf:

Ignored until later today.

@NotAjnabi and I quote "You have not once refuted me, and with that I end this"

now heres what I wrote above if u took da chance to read u buckteee

"have u been deyr?.... I have been to Yemen ayy in Aden dey love and respect somalis...... you just watch the white boys propaganda(media) and now ur a expert on Yemenis get da f*ck outa here twerp"

dis is my last comment for u ayy twerp

Trump has somalia on its ban list western companies want Somalias oil for cheap the US drops airstrikes killing innocent lives ..... UAE and Saudi( on behalf of its western allies) are actively trying to balkanize Somalia...... yet wit all dis happening before ur very eyes twerp atheist wierdos say I should not talk about da white boys and da saudis huh??? and if I do I have a inferiority complex huh LOL dis is ur words"white people this, white people that. Get that inferiority complex off."

ur telling me all dis is propaganda by me??????? run-up atheist twerp

Last edited:
@NotAjnabi and I quote "You have not once refuted me, and with that I end this"

now heres what I wrote above if u took da chance to read u buckteee

"have u been deyr?.... I have been to Yemen ayy in Aden dey love and respect somalis...... you just watch the white boys propaganda(media) and now ur a expert on Yemenis get da f*ck outa here twerp"

dis is my last comment for u ayy twerp

Trump has somalia on its ban list western companies want Somalias oil for cheap the US drops airstrikes killing innocent lives ..... UAE and Saudi( on behalf of its western allies) are actively trying to balkanize Somalia...... yet wit all dis happening before ur very eyes twerp atheist wierdos say I should not talk about da white boys and da saudis huh??? and if I do I have a inferiority complex huh LOL dis is ur words"white people this, white people that. Get that inferiority complex off."

ur telling me all dis is propaganda by me??????? run-up atheist twerp
Dis de theye wHiTE FOlkS duUH listen here.You mooryan gangster speak English inbred baboon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts