Buddhist extremists killing muslims......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't care about this ummah nonsense, no one ever does anything to help anyway. We muslims are tribalistic by nature, it's up to the rich like bill gates and sheikhs to help muslims as they will be judged more harshly than the poor.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I personally don't care about this ummah nonsense, no one ever does anything to help anyway. We muslims are tribalistic by nature, it's up to the rich like bill gates and sheikhs to help muslims as they will be judged more harshly than the poor.
If you remove the arabs then the ummah could actually work. I just pretend that they don't exist and focus on issues facing other broke ass forgotten Muslims like us.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
If you remove the arabs then the ummah could actually work. I just pretend that they don't exist and focus on issues facing other broke ass forgotten Muslims like us.

sum arabs like Yemen and Oman a real but its da rich arabs(Saudi,uae) who are best friends wit da white boys dat I don't like :idontlike:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Don't forget that Yemen betrayed us in '77.
:ufdup:

dats da government...... sum tribes like mahra and hadramout peoples deyr also very mixed with horn African..... my girl watches dis Yemeni girl from Toronto on utube she's from hadramout and in the comments she says she can speak somali and they are influenced by our culture. she also looks very horn african

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Those are ethnic somalis living in Yemen.. I have a somali friend who is 3 generation Yemeni.

naa she's actually Yemeni but u never know might be right..... she says in da comments she's from hadramout and that she can speak da somali language....dey have historically been mixing and trading with us..... Mahra in Yemen and Oman say deyr the brothers of darood. both darood and mahra trace back to the same ancestor called Ismail jeberti

Last edited:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Don't forget that Yemen betrayed us in '77.
:ufdup:

I will do I thread about da mahra and deyr relationship wit da people of da horn and da frankincense
gatherers cuz da mahra are also frankincense gatherers..... the mahras culture is different den other Semitic tribes(mahra are not arabs btw) and r much closer to da East African pastoral & frankincense gathering culture......... even in pre islamic times we had much contact and trade wit dem........... the war on Yemen has severely hurt our frankincense industry cuz the mahras in Yemen &oman are our biggest trading partners.........

90% of da worlds frankincense comes from somalia da other 10% comes from mahra tribes....... in ancient greco-roman times 2000 years ago in deyr writings dey said da mahra were one of da worlds richest peoples cuz of da frankincense trade........ dey called dem Felix arabia(happy arabia) cuz of how wealthy da frankincense trade got dem......

In 26 BC Aelius Gallus under Augustus's order led a military expedition to Arabia Felix, but after some beginning successes he was obliged by the unhealthy climate and epidemic to desist in the conquest of the area.

Part of what led to Arabia Felix's wealth and importance to the ancient world was its near monopoly of the trade in cinnamon and spices, both its native products and imports from India and the Horn of Africa.

Mahra homeland in yemen & oman & socotra dey are also part of da ancient sabians(kingdom of sheba
m13220_ym.png

Mahra gathering frankincense in da modern day watch dis

heres the darood and mahra... jeberti connection

The 9th century Islamic writer, Al- Masudi wrote in his Aquiline book ( the descendants of the prophet Mohammed's young cousin Aqeel Ibn Abu Talib) that several Quraish sub-clans moved to the city of Jabarta (Eritrea) and the Zeila (Somalia) region around the 7th century A.D. Some key sub-clans include Banu Shams, Banu Abd Manaf and Banu Hashim. From the Banu Hashim, many Aquiline settlers lived in Jabarta such as Ahmed Ibn Husein Ibn Ali Al-Jabarti, Ahmed Ibn Omar Al-Zayli and most importantly he mentions the sufi Qadiriyah sheik Ismail al Jabarti Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Abdisamad Al-Aqeeyli Al-Zayli who is considered a Sufi saint in Yemen, the father of Darod(Abdirahman) the man most modern Darood have descended from. This sufi sheikh had three sons Darood Ismaaiil, Asiir Ismaaiil and Suri Ismaaiil. all carry the surname "Jabarti"- where their tribes can be found in Southern Yemen, Eritrea, and parts of Saudi Arabia".

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I will do I thread about da mahra and deyr relationship wit da people of da horn and da frankincense
gatherers cuz da mahra are also frankincense gatherers..... the mahras culture is different den other Semitic tribes(mahra are not arabs btw) and r much closer to da East African pastoral & frankincense gathering culture......... even in pre islamic times we had much contact and trade wit dem........... the war on Yemen has severely hurt our frankincense industry cuz the mahras in Yemen &oman are our biggest trading partners.........

90% of da worlds frankincense comes from somalia da other 10% comes from mahra tribes....... in ancient greco-roman times 2000 years ago in deyr writings dey said da mahra were one of da worlds richest peoples cuz of da frankincense trade........ dey called dem Felix arabia(happy arabia) cuz of how wealthy da frankincense trade got dem......

In 26 BC Aelius Gallus under Augustus's order led a military expedition to Arabia Felix, but after some beginning successes he was obliged by the unhealthy climate and epidemic to desist in the conquest of the area.

Part of what led to Arabia Felix's wealth and importance to the ancient world was its near monopoly of the trade in cinnamon and spices, both its native products and imports from India and the Horn of Africa.

Mahra homeland in yemen & oman & socotra dey are also part of da ancient sabians(kingdom of sheba
m13220_ym.png

Mahra gathering frankincense in da modern day watch dis

heres the darood and mahra... jeberti connection

The 9th century Islamic writer, Al- Masudi wrote in his Aquiline book ( the descendants of the prophet Mohammed's young cousin Aqeel Ibn Abu Talib) that several Quraish sub-clans moved to the city of Jabarta (Eritrea) and the Zeila (Somalia) region around the 7th century A.D. Some key sub-clans include Banu Shams, Banu Abd Manaf and Banu Hashim. From the Banu Hashim, many Aquiline settlers lived in Jabarta such as Ahmed Ibn Husein Ibn Ali Al-Jabarti, Ahmed Ibn Omar Al-Zayli and most importantly he mentions the sufi Qadiriyah sheik Ismail al Jabarti Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Abdisamad Al-Aqeeyli Al-Zayli who is considered a Sufi saint in Yemen, the father of Darod(Abdirahman) the man most modern Darood have descended from. This sufi sheikh had three sons Darood Ismaaiil, Asiir Ismaaiil and Suri Ismaaiil. all carry the surname "Jabarti"- where their tribes can be found in Southern Yemen, Eritrea, and parts of Saudi Arabia".
How does a gangster mooryaan who rites liek dis know so much east African history???
:faysalwtf:
I think you know more than me.
:mugshotman:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
@NotAjnabi how do they treat somalis bad? Yemenis, omani and Syrians were actually the only arabs to help somalis after the civil war.......... don't somalis treat some of deyr own like somalis( madibaan) like shit???? u shouldn't throw stones when u live in a glasshouse.... are you atheist?? I made dis thread for atheists.....

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
@NotAjnabi how do they treat somalis bad? Yemenis, omani and Syrians were actually the only arabs to help somalis after the civil war.......... don't somalis treat some of deyr own like somalis( madibaan) like shit???? u shouldn't throw stones when u live in a glasshouse.... are you atheist?? I made dis thread for atheists.....
Look, take a look at yemeni somalis and you'll know what I mean, they live in garbage huts. They're second class citizens.

They're also being discriminated nationwide. I deleted my post before because I didn't wanna derail the thread, but here we are.

Somalis in Yemen are heavily discriminated against, for example, Somalis get assaulted because they think they are "Thieves". (It's like when white people assault homeless, and find bullshit reasons)
Bus drivers ignoring somalis and other africans because of the fact that they dont want africans onboard.

Somali refugees are automatically given asylum status. But once in the country, the newcomers find the streets not so welcoming. Unemployment use to be sky high before their nation collapsed, and immigrants usually took up the jobs, this lead to resentment against the many african immigrants, somali included.

Just because racism is never discussed, never means it's not widespread, hope this is informing.

What you're saying is to ignore what strangers do to your family because of what other family members do, it's ignorant.
(I've only mentioned few of the things that used to occur there.)

No arab nation is good for us.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Look, take a look at yemeni somalis and you'll know what I mean, they live in garbage huts. They're second class citizens.

They're also being discriminated nationwide. I deleted my post before because I didn't wanna derail the thread, but here we are.

Somalis in Yemen are heavily discriminated against, for example, Somalis get assaulted because they think they are "Thieves". (It's like when white people assault homeless, and find bullshit reasons)
Bus drivers ignoring somalis and other africans because of the fact that they dont want africans onboard.

Somali refugees are automatically given asylum status. But once in the country, the newcomers find the streets not so welcoming. Unemployment use to be sky high before their nation collapsed, and immigrants usually took up the jobs, this lead to resentment against the many african immigrants, somali included.

Just because racism is never discussed, never means it's not widespread, hope this is informing.

What you're saying is to ignore what strangers do to your family because of what other family members do, it's ignorant.
(I've only mentioned few of the things that used to occur there.)

No arab nation is good for us.

sure twerp all I see is u playing victim...... the arabs are the big bad wolf ayy LOL r u atheist?..... Yemen and Syrians treated us like humans unlike our South African brothers....... Oman have given darood tribe citizenship and dey are respected.....

if any of what u said is true how can u feel like a victim when ur own somalis(madibaan) are treated like second class citizens in somalia huh??? If what ur saying is true don't u think its karma for what has been done to madibaan somalis?? what goes around comes around.....

Stop being a victim u twerp.......... heres Yemenis in somalia puntland region dey say dat dey have no jobs and proper housing dey are just as oppressed as us by Saudi and UAE........ we should tag team and f*ck up Saudi and UAE....... My enemies enemy is my friend

Last edited:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
sure twerp all I see is u playing victim...... the arabs are the big bad wolf ayy LOL r u atheist?..... Yemen and Syrians treated us like humans unlike the our South African brothers....... Oman have given darood tribe citizenship and dey are respected.....

if any of what u said is true how can u feel like a victim when ur own somalis(madibaan) are treated like second class citizens in somalia huh??? If what ur saying is true don't u think its karma for what has been done to madibaan somalis?? what goes around comes around.....

Stop being a victim u twerp.......... heres Yemenis in somalia puntland region dey say dat dey have no jobs and proper housing dey are just as oppressed as us by Saudi and UAE........ we should tag team and f*ck up Saudi and UAE....... My enemies enemy is my friend

"Arabs are the big bad wolf".
If you don't have empathy for you kin then you can piss off.
Humans? They're harassing and assaulting somalis due to being dark skinned africans, stop sucking off the racist little twerps and actually look at what's going on.

No shit they wouldn't have a job, they're refugees, unlike the immigrants in pre yemen collapse which I was talking about, know what the f*ck is going on before calling someone a twerp.

People like you are the problem, they've got that middle eastern dick so far up your ass you refuse to look around. All my enemies are my enemies, no enemy of mine will be a friend.

The only thing you're doing is trying to justify what the yemenis are doing simply because somalis in somalia are discriminating against other somalis in somalia, lmao, piss off and stop with the propaganda.

What you're doing is for example showing the positive side of the police in america whilst ignoring the police shootings and racial discrimination. Stop deflecting and pushing the problem aside.

My family and I have no problems with the midgaan you ignoramus.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
@NotAjnabi. and I quote "No shit they wouldn't have a job, they're refugees"

whats the difference between dis and how you said somali refugees in Yemen don't have jobs??? u wanna play the victim tho huh???

Saudi and UAE are my enemy and are best friends wit trump and the white boys deyr my enemy not Yemen Oman and Syria run-up twerp

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
@NotAjnabi. and I quote "No shit they wouldn't have a job, they're refugees"

whats the difference between dis and how you said somali refugees in Yemen don't have jobs??? u wanna play the victim tho huh???

Saudi and UAE are my enemy and are best friends wit trump and the white boys deyr my enemy not Yemen Oman and Syria run-up twerp
Difference is, immigrants and refugees, see the difference? They're treating our people like shit and here you are defending them. It's coonery at it's finest.

Now I'll be writing in a way that you might understand: Yo ah be now writing in uh style dat matches yours, do you dig' me if ah write in dis here way? Ignoring da issues o' yo' kin fo' da sake o' deifying foreigners iz stupidity incarnated, coonery at it's finest peep this shit.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Difference is, immigrants and refugees, see the difference? They're treating our people like shit and here you are defending them. It's coonery at it's finest.

Now I'll be writing in a way that you might understand: Yo ah be now writing in uh style dat matches yours, do you dig' me if ah write in dis here way? Ignoring da issues o' yo' kin fo' da sake o' deifying foreigners iz stupidity incarnated, coonery at it's finest peep this shit.

now ur sayin somalis after the civil war did not seek refuge in Yemen??? wouldnt dat make u a refugee no?????

anyways I don't have ur victim mentality.... I know who's my enemy and who's my friend Yemenis from Hadramout and al mahra regions intermarry wit us speak our language and sum trace back to somali clans f*ck outhere twerp wit ur victim mentality :camby:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
now ur sayin somalis after the civil war did not seek refuge in Yemen??? wouldnt dat make u a refugee no?????

anyways I don't have ur victim mentality.... I know who's my enemy and who's my friend Yemenis from Hadramout and al mahra regions intermarry wit us speak our language and sum trace back to somali clans f*ck outhere twerp wit ur victim mentality :camby:
This is what you're doing to this argument
computer-illiterate_o_255514.jpg

So all somalis in yemen are refugees? You can't see somalis as immigrants looking for work? You do realise that it's common for somalis to do so right?

I don't give a damn about their ancestry, they're not somali, they're arabs, they're harassing and assaulting innocent somalis, if you don't have a problem with that then just keep your yappy mouth shut, simple as that.

Nobody is talking about their silly ancestry, nobody is talking about their history, the topic between me and you is racial discrimination in yemen, but you can't argue against that so you deflect to useless shit like yemeni history and ancestry.

This coon going all blue lives matter on this, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts