Buccaneers beat the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
As an honest mahomes fan it pains me to say this but he is a FRAUD and Brady's Son!

Luck majirto sxb, ninkaan shaqeysan shaah waa ka xaaraan.

giphy.gif

Game didn’t live up to the hype that I thought it would. I don’t even watch the NFL that much but that man Brady is something else. 43 and still winning championships. Appreciate him while he’s here. NFL fans are witnessing their Michael Jordan and have been for a long time.

Game didn’t live up to the hype that I thought it would. I don’t even watch the NFL that much but that man Brady is something else. 43 and still winning championships. Appreciate him while he’s here. NFL fans are witnessing their Michael Jordan and have been for a long time.
Hes no Michael Jordan as he had too many ups and down seasons and final losses. He more like Lebron of NFL

Hes no Michael Jordan as he had too many ups and down seasons and final losses. He more like Lebron of NFL
LeBron is 4-6 in the NBA Finals. Brady is 7-3 in SB. If you’re not gonna compare Brady to MJ because of Finals losses then I wouldn’t compare LBJ to Brady either.

Last edited:

Trending