BRUTAL VIDEO: men and looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
There were no lies told in this video

I would never ever date an ugly male. Even if I didn’t have a problem with his weak underdeveloped chin, how would I introduce him to friends without them roasting him in the group chat?

I’m shocked that men didn’t realise women don’t like ugly men beforehand, didn’t you idiots go to school?

The guy have been in his basement(dungeon) for too long, and forgot to put the most important part of the equation, real human interaction.

What's up with the weird sound effects, old techno background music and annoying voice? From the looks of it, that guy hasn't been out since 2007.

When people start their videos by mentioning blue pill/red pill bs i know they are about to delve into something complete garbage.

He used 24 minutes telling us that looks matters, well thank you for telling us what we already know.
18.00 that is just impressive:qri8gs7: I bet he would succeed in life if he was that meticulous in more productive areas

There were no lies told in this video

I would never ever date an ugly male. Even if I didn’t have a problem with his weak underdeveloped chin, how would I introduce him to friends without them roasting him in the group chat?

I’m shocked that men didn’t realise women don’t like ugly men beforehand, didn’t you idiots go to school?

f%%ck u you old hag.

Muji

VIP
The guy have been in his basement(dungeon) for too long, and forgot to put the most important part of the equation, real human interaction.

What's up with the weird sound effects, old techno background music and annoying voice? From the looks of it, that guy hasn't been out since 2007.

When people start their videos by mentioning blue pill/red pill bs i know they are about to delve into something complete garbage.

He used 24 minutes telling us that looks matters, well thank you for telling us what we already know.
18.00 that is just impressive:qri8gs7: I bet he would succeed in life if he was that meticulous in more productive areas
A lot of these men are on the autistic spectrum. What’s apparent to us is some times new information for them. Furthermore I would say this news that women are not bothered about attractiveness is mainly spread by the media which is run by men.

Kratos

Sonder
Let me ask you this...who would you rather date Rihanna or Whoopie Goldberg?
Of course any guy would say Rihanna
Men date women for looks
Women date men for status and protection
Women don't need good looking men
That's why so many ugly guys have hot girlfriends but very few ugly girls have hot boyfriends
Feminism has started to reverse this however since now women can attain money and a high societal status much easier

A lot of these men are on the autistic spectrum. What’s apparent to us is some times new information for them. Furthermore I would say this news that women are not bothered about attractiveness is mainly spread by the media which is run by men.
You're right, i bet the average incel have higher probability of being in the spectrum.

C'mon, we both know this myth was created by females telling not so great looking dudes that looks don't matter, so they could feel better about themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts