BRUTAL: Somalia has the lowest HDI on the planet

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Ngl I don't see somalia changing that much in the next 30 years. Our population is about to be filled with a bunch of dumbass niggas that never went to school.

Imagine living around a bunch of niggas with the same IQ as @Nin123

Id just ropemaxx if I was constantly surrounded by dumbasses
Mate your iq is not even double digit numbers. Nothing about you is true

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Ngl I don't see somalia changing that much in the next 30 years. Our population is about to be filled with a bunch of dumbass niggas that never went to school.

Imagine living around a bunch of niggas with the same IQ as @Nin123

Id just ropemaxx if I was constantly surrounded by dumbasses
You are the true dumbass here Disgusting

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What do you expect???
Not to be the shittiest country in the planet. Even hellhole Syria is leagues above this

Everyone knew Somalia is bad, but being this bad is a shocker. Very blackpilling

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Not to be the shittiest country in the planet. Even hellhole Syria is leagues above this
Civil war,drought ,famine disease and an huge chunk of the country being ran by terrorists will do that to a country.Syria is not even that bad why are they catching strays?!?!
Everyone knew Somalia is bad, but being this bad is a shocker. Very blackpilling
You don’t really care though you are pro-SL

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Somaliland territory is still considered a part of Somalia in the statistics.

We aren't an officially recognised country, remember?
Yes I understand but some people but it’s the blackpilled part he said which confused me a bit :ayaanswag: he jokes about isaaq running shit and how Somalia is finished how is a HDI blackpilling when there’s nothing to blackpill he’s hope is finished 😭😭

Yes I understand but some people but it’s the blackpilled part he said which confused me a bit :ayaanswag: he jokes about isaaq running shit and how Somalia is finished how is a HDI blackpilling when there’s nothing to blackpill he’s hope is finished 😭😭
I think you're overthinking the banter on this forum, lil sis, he also moonlights as a Secularist Ana Arab.

Just enjoy it.