Brushing your teeth, before or after eating?

before or after?

• before

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • after

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
I was watching a youtube video and in the comment section, the mom was being shamed for brushing her kids teeth before they ate, because it was "gross". apparently in their minds you brush after since your teeth will get dirty again afterwards :snoop: but at least now your awake, and your mouth stays relatively clean, and doesn't populate with bacteria as when your asleep. Imagine waking up and eating and swallowing an entire nights bacteria and judging someone else...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hate brushing my tongue. Every time i want to puke. I will never get used to it

I was watching a youtube video and in the comment section, the mom was being shamed for brushing her kids teeth before they ate, because it was "gross". apparently in their minds you brush after since your teeth will get dirty again afterwards :snoop: but at least now your awake, and your mouth stays relatively clean, and doesn't populate with bacteria as when your asleep. Imagine waking up and eating and swallowing an entire nights bacteria and judging someone else...
If you brush your teeth just before you sleep. You wake up and use mouth wash, eat and then brush your teeth. thats how I do it

You brush before.
Overnight bacteria develops on your teeth since you are not moving your mouth. You do when speak and eat.

You don't dirty your teeth by eating... It's the bacteria build up that's bad.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Oh man. There is natural bacteria in everyone mouths and it doesn't matter how many times you brush you can never get rid of bacteria in your mouth ever!

why not brush when you wake up, and do a mouth rinse, after eating? your going to eat with your nasty morning breath :comeon:
what ever develop during the night in your mouth aint that bad, good mouth wash take care of it. The reason i wait brushing is because eaten all my meals and brushing twice seem to be too long, so if I can squeeze one meal in between the brushing the better for my teeth

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't usually eat breakfast which is a bad habit, so I brush my teeth the first thing in the morning and then drink coffee :)

You brush after you have eaten whi who brushes before
:wtfdis:
Nasty
You are not Somali. because my mother always told me afkaaga hoorada leh baa rabta inaan wax la cunto.

Every somali child can attest to the phrase, you can't eat with the family with a stinking breath.

So you basically saying you were raised in dysfunctional family, or most likely you are not SOMALI.

:mybusiness:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You are not Somali. because my mother always told me afkaaga hoorada leh baa rabta inaan wax la cunto.

Every somali child can attest to the phrase, you can't eat with the family with a stinking breath.

So you basically saying you were raised in dysfunctional family, or most likely you are not SOMALI.

he's from the mean streets of kingston jamaica :it0tdo8: he put on vybz kartel

he's a jew

Trending