Brunei is rich as hell but doesnt take in any Muslim refugees

Its nearby muslim nations arent war torn and actually i dont think people know it exists and is muslim
When people bring it up its cos of money

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
even emigrating to or trying to get a job in brunei is hard. You will be more successful if you speak English or a Western European language. And its sized is like a city.
LocationBrunei.png
"Brunei is colored with green"

even emigrating to or trying to get a job in brunei is hard. You will be more successful if you speak English or a Western European language. And its sized is like a city.
LocationBrunei.png
"Brunei is colored with green"

It seems like because the country is so small, they are only interested in taking in the best and brightest of foreign expats who migrant over to their country, so refugees wouldn't really be able to provide them with that in terms of improving their economy.

Last edited:
Its nearby muslim nations arent war torn and actually i dont think people know it exists and is muslim
When people bring it up its cos of money

I didn't even know it existed, until like 4 years ago. I was reading up about the richest countries in the world, and I came across it. It's like a smaller Muslim country version of Singapore.

Modern people in fact worship money more than anything. I don't blame them for keeping their borders shut, they are just trying to preserve their life standards in an increasingly greedy planet draining the poor.

Trending

Latest posts