Brum racking in the L’s again

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

I bet that place is filled with covid positives and I highly this is their only mistake. I guess they really do have retards working for the city :heh:

I bet that place is filled with covid positives and I highly this is their only mistake. I guess they really do have retards working for the city :heh:
Truly disgusting minded pagans that have worked for satan what an abomination those doctors should be beatdown by me and my hands such pigeon minded devils oof so disgusting I am disgusted as well my goodness so humiliating they need there PHD taken away but if they got cake that that’s a different story saaxiib 👀👅💦

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Their accents are rated as sounding the less intelligent in the UK.

:mjkkk:
Its funny when I came to birmingham first I couldnt understand them at all. They thought I didnt speak english cause I kept saying what? Now it sounds so normal its not even an accent to me. its a charming dialect, we have a region thats called black country and they have even more extreme dialect. And no black country name has nothing to do with black people. Would be funny if it did

Its funny when I came to birmingham first I couldnt understand them at all. They thought I didnt speak english cause I kept saying what? Now it sounds so normal its not even an accent to me. its a charming dialect, we have a region thats called black country and they have even more extreme dialect. And no black country name has nothing to do with black people. Would be funny if it did

Are you from Birmingham? I went there once and surprisingly lots of people spoke like Londoners.

I smiled when I saw your post. You saved this thread otherwise bitter thread :dead:
lool they need to put respect on our city. Canadians have top 5 running wild driving with no license and insurance and seattle had some weirdos take over their city center. Birmingham beats them all

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You could be a translator walaal.
:silanyosmile:

Wallahi I've been to Alum Rock and that area close to it (not Small Heath, some other heath) nigga ain't seen white people in like a two mile radius. I was impressed with all the halal food around, then I checked the hygiene rating and became a temporary vegan.

Most people I've come across (ajnabis) don't remotely sound like that guy

Trending