Brothers Your sister tells you

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Your sister who's not married comes to distressed telling you she made a big mistake and is pregnant , be serious how would you manage this situation?

Royalflush

novacane
Your sister who's not married comes to distressed telling you she made a big mistake and is pregnant , be serious how would you manage this situation?
lash her a 100 times
1605790243418.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Rationality will prevail, but I'll be disgusted by and lose respect for her for a while to come.

She's also getting an aisle seat.

Rationality will prevail, but I'll be disgusted by and lose respect for her for a while to come.

She's also getting an aisle seat.

How long do you think it will take for you to forgive her.

Would her age be a factor in how forgiving you would be? So imagine she was 14, compared to lets say a 25 year old getting pregnant outside of wedlock.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
How long do you think it will take for you to forgive her.

Would her age be a factor in how forgiving you would be? So imagine she was 14, compared to lets say a 25 year old getting pregnant outside of wedlock.

I don't know, but it heavily depends on context. Mandatory minimum of one and upwards to life I suppose? Age absolutely plays a factor. 14 raises completely different alarm bells than a 25 year old. At 25, there's a narrow path to victim hood.

I'm a pussy, so love & courtesy are won back easier than respect. In fact, I honestly don't believe I'd ever see her the same way again.

All speculation anyway.

Tell her get rid of it. Raising a child as a single parent will kill her future prospects/ambitions. Wouldn't want my sister living in poverty over a mistake. She can have a decent life and halal children afterwards, why nuke your life over a bas-tard?:manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will look left and right, then violently pull her by the left ear, drag her a$$ in a room, and karbash her hoping she would miscarriage. If she doesn't then we moving to Somalia for secret birth and give the baby to an orphan house.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So you would kill an unborn baby

Not on purpose. I don't want to go to hell huuno. I will karbash her but if in the processes she miscarriages, then it is an accident.

But i will say giving birth in rural Somalia in secret and giving the baby away will be best idea.

Also while in Somalia, she will be surgically virgin again.

Last edited:
Not on purpose. I don't want to go to hell huuno. I will karbash her but if in the processes she miscarriages, then it is an accident.

But i will say giving birth to rural Somalia in secret and giving the baby away will be best idea.

Also while in Somalia, she will be surgically virgin again.
Its not an accident if u hope or its your goal that the baby dies ☠️

I don't even know and i hope that never happens, I'll be ashamed of her, wouldn't talk to her for a long while and I'd beat the f*ck out of the man who made her pregnant

Trending