BROTHER! Edward Elric outed as a massive pedophile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Vic Mignogna is a 56 year old anime voice actor who is best known as the voices of Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist and Broly from Dragon Ball. He's also been known as a pedo in the anime convention community and is finally being exposed. Poor Alphonse.
KdStXqV_d.jpg

i2jaL69.jpg

tumblr_mjfidoJsag1qkw4dso1_400.jpg

tumblr_nad08opqsV1shxu4jo1_500.gif

tenor.gif

C1xM.gif

tumblr_ncccqyTdhF1shz15io1_500.gif

Last edited:
Aren't all these anime people pedophiles? They draw little girls with large breasts and cleavage, if thats not pedophilia

Cartoons are out of control. I was watching a cartoon with my cousins, it looked like an anime, but it was kind of western too. Anyway, there girl is supposed to be like 14 and they make her super leggy, and grown men whistling at her. It was disturbing to watch

Aren't all these anime people pedophiles? They draw little girls with large breasts and cleavage, if thats not pedophilia

Cartoons are out of control. I was watching a cartoon with my cousins, it looked like an anime, but it was kind of western too. Anyway, there girl is supposed to be like 14 and they make her super leggy, and grown men whistling at her. It was disturbing to watch

Anime world's have collided on twitter. People seem to think Anime fans are regular kids who grew up watching Naruto and Inuyasha. There is the whole other side of Anime with the super fans. I've seen them on twitter 40+ balding white men with little to no social skills and an array of Asian sex dolls. The whole world of Animes, cosplay, and anything with the word Con in it is for absolute weirdos. They must be put on some sort of registry.

War heedhe! Where the hell are my 30 funny ratings?!
:wtfdis:
This thread didn't take off like I expected it to.
:browtf:
It took me a while to gather all these pictures and tweets and the accompanying gifs. A nigga needs his bloody payment.
:damedamn:
Where are my fellow anime fans?
@Jake from State Farm @government @Baki @Libaaxseendheer @kickz @Shoto Todoroki @Kaiser @Yaquub @henni @Lukaku @redpen @Noble-Cushite @Abdi-indhoyare
:mjcry:
Warya How do you know I like anime:mahubowtf: shit that was supposed to be something people did not know about me

:farmajoyaab::farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts