Broke up with my gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can invest in so much more when you are single fam. People need to appreciate that single life more plus you save more money and time :ahh:. cheer up OP .she wasn't yours in the first place, it was just your turn. :damn:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You can invest in so much more when you are single fam. People need to appreciate that single life more plus you save more money and time :ahh:. cheer up OP .she wasn't yours in the first place, it was just your turn. :damn:
and not to mention the many harems he will havein his disposal, having his way with them no strings attached. its a blessing in disguise runtii

BOLD. do you like fisting her pussy too?

waryaahe you should def get into bdsm

Fisting? WTF

IMG_7350.GIF

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:guccishock: you never heard fisting? dont you realize the punani is flexible?

I have went elbow deep once. marvelous walaahi. imagine a whole hand going there with violent in n out, all her malab juices gushing out with lightening speed, all the while shes hypervintlating and ceying with mixture of pain and euphoria! :banderas:

I know it sounds crazy but its really sthing u shud try. also if the guy has slim hands helps.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
jump on my life akhi. Just find girls to f*ck akhi and tally it up. my g no need for a relationship to much energy.

I have went elbow deep once. marvelous walaahi. imagine a whole hand going there with violent in n out, all her malab juices gushing out with lightening speed, all the while shes hypervintlating and ceying with mixture of pain and euphoria! :banderas:

I know it sounds crazy but its really sthing u shud try. also if the guy has slim hands helps.
Do you plan on getting married? If so, I feel bad for your woman. You'd probably kill her during sex :reallymaury: internal damage or something :cosbyhmm:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Sounds like a o

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

I am convinced you're white, what sane human does that :russ:

I know the vagina is flexible but elbow deep? What was she, a horse?

:faysalwtf: You have surpassed
Yourself in deprivation.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending