Broke boys

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
AC18642C-A5BF-4394-B6C9-F7D6264289D2.jpeg

Khadar Guleid from Somaliland among the lowest getting paid but I see him a lot. Nigga risking his life in amisomdishu for $1,000 a month:pachah1:

Awdalia Rising

$120k though is great. A lot of African leaders get much more. Nice to see.

im not talking about that. The reason I posted this is to highlight the deputy pm only getting 1,000 a month :pachah1: must be a made up position they didn’t really have a budget for but created it to make the regime look more competent

Wtf do these guys even do? Their reach does not even extend over benadir region, They are basically a city adminstration

Last edited:
exactly. It’s a bunch of money being given to useless people.
9 years and these retards have not been able to go past xamar, Hassan sheikh,sharif and farmaajo have all been completely useless, Xamar has been built i can give them that but its mostly due to aid money and diaspora money, They only bicker and focus on the fake parliamentary elections, So they seek monetary support from which state can give them that, 10 000 soldiers have been supposedly trained by turkey,
What does the army do? Honestly Majority of south somalia is either under al shabab or clan control, You could easily get control over clan areas through dialogue and then establish a military presence, Create a form of adminstration and receive tax revenue from the bussinesses and inhabitants that are established there, Then focus on all out war with al shabab. And after al shabab is defeated focus on the removal of clan moryan baroons and establish federal states who are more benign and controllable, The people are tired and would be for it if they believed the government was a just one and non corrupted, They would think further then simple worthless clan bickering

This is the easiest way to bring a strong form of government who controls all somalia again, If they had the drive and focus they could easily do this, These old retards need to get removed, Why is it that beileh is the only one who has made progress in his department, Creating a more workable financial adminstration increasing economic taxation and support, But all his good work is for nothing since the fgs cronies will take the money for themselves, It is all truly a shame

Awdalia Rising

:dead: I thought that nigga was eating good bruh

Wallahi I thought he was eating good too because you usually see him a lot compared to other government officials other than the Pres and the PM. All along this nigga was risking qarax for a measly 1,000 a month. McDonald’s workers make $600 more than Mr Guleid (assuming they’re paid around $10/hr) and all they do is flip burgers and make French fries :mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
american president gets like 500k a year - and thats a good thing

The richest in a country should not be sleazy politicians.

Awdalia Rising

I think it’s probably his food expense bill. No politician can survive on just that in Mogadishu. His bodyguards get paid even more than that amount.

nope that’s all he gets as salary from the gov :mjlol:

If his food is paid for they wouldn’t include a figure for it. This is just salaries. You think Failmaajo is getting $120,000 for food a year?

The fact his salary is that low is fishy. I see him too much for a nicca getting paid that little

Awdalia Rising

Yall niggas are naive, you think they will risk thier lives for that especially the diaspora politicians? These niggas steal millions of cayr money.

Of course nobody gonna risk their lives in the qarax capital for 1,000 a month. He’s clearly stealing millions like the rest of them. This guy Mr Guleed is a political mercenary. Was a politician in Ethiopia. Politician in Somaliland. And now he has decided to join the Big Looter League (Federal Gov) where he wants to seem like a modest hard working patriots making a measly $1,000 monthly. The cleaning ladies make half of what he makes

Khadar guled obviously steals as all other politicians do in Somalia, Do you think he came to xamar for his love of his homeland or as an oppurtunity for fame and the ability he has a minister to rape the state coffins, But he will receive his judgment from allah and i hope hell is where he will go farmajo and all other ministers besides beileh may join him as well

Awdalia Rising

This is why things need to be decentralized. Each clan must control their corrupt people with ambitions of becoming politician in Mogadishu to steal aid money. They must go to where the aid is dispersed. Now if they change how that aid is dispersed and engage more with the federal states I believe looting will go down. The looters clansmen can stop him from embezzling funds meant for everyone but it’s a hard thing to do when the person is all the way in Mogadishu far from where his subclan lives. There’s no accountability and Mogadishu is very odd because nobody really controls the place. I say the UN breaks down the aid into parts and disperses it straight to the states, bypassing Mogadishu where it has a 99% chance of being looted.

of course looting can still happen in the federal states but this is where things like clan can come into play to stop it. Let’s use Puntland for example. Aid sent to Puntland and received by Puntland probably won’t be looted by a Puntlander inside Puntland he wants to see development in his federal state and he will disgrace not only himself but also his clan if he were to try stealing aid and running away.

But aid meant for Puntland sent to Mogadishu will probably get looted and not even by a Reer Puntlander. Also the chain of who’s hands the money passes through is longer in Mog. Once the money gets to Mogadishu it’s goes through shuffling igu sawir period etc there’s too many chances for looting.

I don’t think this is their salaries, probably what their office can spend on food, travel, marketing etc.