Bro Hajji: "Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was a warlord, no different than the phenomenon of ISIS that we see today"

Bro Hajji: "We been fed a narrative which has been covered with distortions and hypocrisy. I take his work in terms of basic theological positions that he had, but from his methodological position in terms of Takfir and how he went a warlord was no different than the phenomenon of ISIS that we see today. It's a big claim and I stand by it."

He has some informative videos on the Najdi Dawah and Saudi Arabia. It's worth watching:

Last edited:
Abdurahman Hassan(Somali Ustadh) asked Bro Hajji for a debate since he talked shit about him. NO reply from him yet, he don't want the smoke. We will continue to defend Sheikh Muhammad Abdul Wahhab. Sufi's don't like him because he told them to worship Allah alone without partners.
Read the books of the Sheikh and analyze it.

Oh Allah, forgive Sheikul Islam Muhammad bin Abdul Wahaab and grant him Jannaul al Firdows, aamiin!

Only innovators or the misinformed have a problem with the sheikh. I have an elderly aunt who says sheikh abdikadirooow while stretching/getting up. I told her many times you cant say that, you only invoke Allah's SWT name for help. She always says i have been brainwashed by wahabis

:kanyehmm:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
From a Saudi historian in his book : عنوان المجد " the address of glory" say that the sheikh was the one who prepares the troops, send companies and negotiate"

Hussein bin Ghanim one of Abdullwahhabs student quoting from abdulwahhabs messages on the page of 97 the book: تاريخ النجد "Najd history"

" The ruler of Aiyeenah, Othman bin mua'amr is kafir and mushrik, and then when all of the company knew about that, have taken the oath to kill him after Friday prayer, and so they did in Rajab 1163 of Hijra"

According to Islamic teaching the Muslim who revert "Kafir" or become a Mushrik "there's a different" have 3 days to repent. That ruler didn't get any chance.

Ibn Bashar "Student of Abdullwahhab" said on عنوان المجد on the events of 1187 of Hijra.
" and so marched Abdulaziz with his glorified troops to Riyadh, and fought them in days, destroyed towers and killed many of the city's men"
On page 88 he continues
"And the Muslims have invaded Tharmada for the 2nd time in same year, but a fight didn't happen for the residents didn't come outside to fight, so the Muslims destroyed these kuffars fields and took their livestock."

The Mufti of that time says in his book:
"He was ordered anyone who had pilgrimage to do it again for they being mushrikin before when they had done that, and anyone who wanted to be on the right path "the right Islam" should admit that he was a kafir, and his parent died on kufr and that scholar "the one abdulwahhab chooses" is kafir.

Only innovators or the misinformed have a problem with the sheikh. I have an elderly aunt who says sheikh abdikadirooow while stretching/getting up. I told her many times you cant say that, you only invoke Allah's SWT name for help. She always says i have been brainwashed by wahabis

:kanyehmm:
Where did she learn from Wahabbis? lol

Trending

Latest posts