Bro! ALMOST everyone else is struggling with a resurgent COVID19, meanwhile, naclatulah CHINAMAN is on with his business like nothing happened

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What the hell manne

Why aren’t other nations suing China?

why is only Trump saying it like it is

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The only thing i like about Trump, other than the daily blunders and news worth shenanigans, is he is TUFF to CHINA. CHINA literally fears Trump, because they view him as a superior aggressive white man. Biden will not dominate CHINA.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The only thing i like about Trump, other than the daily blunders and news worth shenanigans, is he is TUFF to CHINA. CHINA literally fears Trump, because they view him as a superior aggressive white man. Biden will not dominate CHINA.
Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.

ooohh i doooooo indeeeeed

1603731957259.png

I read that last sentence wrong

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I agree, China must pay the price. That is why my administration is moving towards new "Alexander the Great" sanctions against Iran and Syria that will be TOTAL and BIG. We will sanction their water bottle. Folks, we are doing big things

Trending

Latest posts