British xalimo has had enough of Faaraxs calling her on Facebook messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have spoken Somali. She could have blocked every dude that called her and unfriend all the random dudes she has on their. But no she has to sit in front of the world and complain. Smh typical attention seeking xalimo.

She has every right to express her distaste in desert thirsty faaraxs. I applaud her for exposing them. :obamaswag:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I have many calls from men I'm a buetiful lady I can't blame them. I just don't like them I prefer myself, I can love myself, no time for dirty men in my life.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's true when they say men will literally try to F*ck anything, I mean anything, bismillah.:tacky:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It's true when they say men will literally try to F*ck anything, I mean anything, bismillah.:tacky:
I don't know if it's human thing, but definitely I do think men have lower standards lol. I noticed this in the ghetto Black-American community. The amount of nasty obese things that have kids :susp:

And you're like, who the f*ck nutted inside that thing? :jcoleno:

Some nigga that is ripped with a six pack :ohlord:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You lucky men are calling you at all the looks like skeletor and she's out here acting like she's Gods gift to men :drakewtf:

What kind of accent is that shit sounds like British America Canadian Australian rolled into one :williamswtf:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
She's buetiful absolute treasure, leave her alone !!
She looks like that dinosaur in that viral video on Youtube
tumblr_nb7jgq9kcR1slfxluo1_1280.jpg

:dwill:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Women come in all display do not be hurtful "Buety is in the eye of the beholder'. She is not ugly who are you to judge are u stunning ?
I did not say she was ugly abaayo
I simply stated she looks like a cartoon character
Everyone has at least a passing similarity to a cartoon character
It's just unfortunate that the one she looks like isn't easy on the eyes :dabcasar:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I did not say she was ugly abaayo
I simply stated she looks like a cartoon character
Everyone has at least a passing similarity to a cartoon character
It's just unfortunate that the one she looks like isn't easy on the eyes :dabcasar:
That's your opinion someone else could have a diffrent opinion, though I love the diffrent assortments of looks we humans have. It makes life more intresting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts