British spies in Arabia explained by Sheikh Imran Hussein

Sheikh Imran gives an informative commentary on one of the most significant periods of modern Islamic history (The fall of the Ottoman caliphate).

What's your thoughts on this?

This history is an example of why we shouldn't be divided. The Prophet (pbuh) warned us earlier to stay together and not be divided, we should always watch our back and he was right. Too bad treacherous scum choose money and nationalism instead.

Narrated Thawban:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

Sheikh Imran gives an informative commentary on one of the most significant periods of modern Islamic history (The fall of the Ottoman caliphate).

What's your thoughts on this?

Take everything that man says with a grain of salt. He says a lot of strange things. I used to vibe with his video, but the more I learned the more I relized his views are beyond the orthodoxy.

Take everything that man says with a grain of salt. He says a lot of strange things. I used to vibe with his video, but the more I learned the more I relized his views are beyond the orthodoxy.

Doesn't he claim dajjal is already out and yajuj and majuj are a system not living breathing people trapped in the far corners of the earth?

Doesn't he claim dajjal is already out and yajuj and majuj are a system not living breathing people trapped in the far corners of the earth?
Yup, He believes Dijjal is more of a system than a person. I don’t remember his Yajuj and Majuj claims. All I remember was he capes for Russia a bit too much.

I used to watch him a lot when I was into Conspiracy theories and watching those youtube videos talking about dijjal and the illuminati. In Hindsight, it was just a way to avoid facing reality and studying geopolitics.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This history is an example of why we shouldn't be divided. The Prophet (pbuh) warned us earlier to stay together and not be divided, we should always watch our back and he was right. Too bad treacherous scum choose money and nationalism instead.

Narrated Thawban:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

What happened to africa and the rest of the world basically. They (europeans, gaals) came and carved up the countries as they saw fit like a metaphorical cake.

Surprised no one recognised what the nabi foresaw.

1591552464099.png

I find this sheikh rather strange but the arabs did play a role in toppling the ottoman empire without a shadow of a doubt. The British did used them and abused the arabs. History is testament to that.

Trending