British Somali dude in Bristol goes on a #BLM rant.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
....... allah ceeb badhana, maybe my crush for British ppl is diminishing cause this man sounds real bitcth made and whiny af to me lmfao. not the usual nin ragg with no fucks given from other london dudes, maybe cause he is from Bristol. i cant imagine a london somali dude even thinking about going on this kinda rant, if anything he'll say its cause hes muslim

The dude is rummaging trhough a glove box and the woman rides by, fearing a ghetto knick gurr might be ransacking the belongings. This guy goes on a American inspired 'let-me-record-white-people-so-i-can-go-viral' stuff thats been happening, when she hasn't even done anything.

Im black im black kulaha, fadhiiso niiyahow.

Keo

VIP
Dude should delete the video. Doesn't he realise how effeminate he sounds? Anything for a bit of clout.
:mjlol:

I didn't know Somalis in Bristol sounded like that. It sounds just as bad as those Birmingham accents.

His outraged and emotional response lowered his dignity far more than that English woman suspecting him of being a car thief. I guarantee you he was raised by a single mother.

It's very possible to let others know that you feel offended and irritated by their racially tinged sleight without throwing a hissy-fit that lets them know they got to you.

I'm not saying I'm above emotional reactions but verbally retaliating in a calm and collected manner is the ideal. Acting so butt-hurt is self-degradation.

By the way am I the only one who notices his celebrating tone? I.e "omg I'm being discriminated against and I got it on you video I'm going to make it big on social media I am excited omg omg!"

And seriously, put yourselves in that woman's shoes. You see some immigrant Abdi who is dressed like a hood-rat getting into a car in your neighborhood where car break-ins were reported. Was her response unreasonable, from a simple human point of view? How would Somali people react if they were in her shoes? This doesn't mean bend down and take discrimination but there's moral grayness to these sort of things.

If I see African-American youths of a certain age coming towards me on a side walk my heart starts palpitating and I cross the street. I feel no shame about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.