British politician got kicked out of Djibouti by china’s order

A former government minister who has had sanctions imposed on him by China has said he was detained and deported by Djibouti as a “direct consequence” of the east African country’s close ties with Beijing.

Djibouti has received billions of dollars of investment from the Chinese including a new stadium, hospital, a $1bn (£790m) space port and a free trade zone housing manufacturing and warehouse facilities.

A former government minister who has had sanctions imposed on him by China has said he was detained and deported by Djibouti as a “direct consequence” of the east African country’s close ties with Beijing.

Djibouti has received billions of dollars of investment from the Chinese including a new stadium, hospital, a $1bn (£790m) space port and a free trade zone housing manufacturing and warehouse facilities.

Wonderful to hear

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
can't believe it idris elba GIF

Deporting people on other countries orders, wallee dadkeena xininyahooda marhore aala jarey.

Chinese people made what Singapore is right now, iog wants to make Djibouti, Africa’s Singapore, that why he invited the Chinese, the Chinese will have their African headquarters in Djibouti

Chinese people made what Singapore is right now, iog wants to make Djibouti, Africa’s Singapore, that why he invited the Chinese, the Chinese will have their African headquarters in Djibouti
No offense to J booty but doesn’t sound like the best place for an African headquarters.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

China will wake up and leave when they see Issa is trying to replicate a minority rule system on the anfar majority. I stand with Anfar democratic resistance group against that fat irir godfather iog dictator.

China will wake up and leave when they see Issa is trying to replicate a minority rule system on the anfar majority. I stand with Anfar democratic resistance group against that fat irir godfather iog dictator.
You know it’s not just Issa, there are other Somali clans that do live in Djibouti,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We are more stable, easy access to Middle East, Asia and Europe, Djibouti can be just like how uae is headquarter for the Middle East branch.

Stable? A minority led Dictatorship is anything but stable but is on the edge of a civil war with its majority anfar rebellion around the corner.That isnt what i would call stable.

Nothing about your location makes any geopolitical sense. The best maritime real estate is Egypt and Punt and Yemen who sit on the entry and exit channel points not deep down the channel like Djibouti and Berbera.

Wax runta idin sheega ayaad wayseen @Diini23 . f*ck the irir godfather iog

Last edited:
Stable? A minority led Dictatorship is anything but stable but is on the edge of a civil war with its majority anfar rebellion around the corner.That isnt what i would call stable.

Nothing about your location makes any geopolitical sense. The best maritime real estate is Egypt and Punt and Yemen who sit on the entry and exit channel points not deep down the channel like Djibouti and Berbera.

Wax runta idin sheega ayaad wayseen @Diini23 . f*ck the irir godfather iog
Canfar are a minority, I’ve literally never even met one when I was in Djibouti I’ve seen Arabs and Ethiopians but canfar no, they can’t do shit

Afar are lovely people, but they are not the majority. Their corrupt elite are co-rulers with the dictator. They get their share of the loot just like the Somali elite.

China only spent money on Djibouti because of piracy and it was next to the country they were hoping was going to become a manufacturing giant (Ethiopia).

Trending

Latest posts