British ISIS bride Samia lost an arm to the war

Mozart

You need people like me
Seems like she was sent back for Daqan Celis at the age of 19/20 and wanted to find a way out. Parents should have done better .

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I'm starting to believe that ISIS is dabbling with juju. I mean how the f can they groom that many people so effectively?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She made a horrible mistake, I don't think she should be left to die in that open air prison. Let her come back home and face the law for the crimes she committed and hopefully look forward to the day she comes out and lives a normal life. :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She made a horrible mistake, I don't think she should be left to die in that open air prison. Let her come back home and face the law for the crimes she committed and hopefully look forward to the day she comes out and lives a normal life. :)
people like her is why somalia is in its state right now bro, I say show no mercy.

If she didn't face reality and had her hands blown up, how many more kids and other innocent civilians would she have caused the suffering of?

She made much more than a "horrible mistake"

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
people like her is why somalia is in its state right now bro, I say show no mercy.

If she didn't face reality and had her hands blown up, how many more kids and other innocent civilians would she have caused the suffering of?

She made much more than a "horrible mistake"

I understand, I am not saying she should freely rejoin society, I do not believe she is ready but I believe down the line she should be given a chance to earn the trust of the public again. :)

Trending