British Graduate Females "We're just too clever to find a boyfriend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Now, now, be easy. Not all well educated, intelligent women, are as smug and big headed as the women featured in the OP's shared story. A lot of them are humble, Kind hearted, down to earth individuals, that don't judge a man, based on his academic level and achievements.

My wife is a prime example. She graduated from the university of Lisbon, with both a Bachelors and masters degrees in microbiology. She was a research scientist for a Kent based tech firm. After we got married, and before our daughters birth, she decided to leave her job, and become a fulltime mom/housewife. Then again, not all women are like my wife, and some want independence to do what they want, even in marriage.

Now, now, be easy. Not all well educated, intelligent women, are as smug and big headed as the women featured in the OP's shared story. A lot of them are humble, Kind hearted, down to earth individuals, that don't judge a man, based on his academic level and achievements.

My wife is a prime example. She graduated from the university of Lisbon, with both a Bachelors and masters degrees in microbiology. She was a research scientist for a Kent based tech firm. After we got married, and before our daughters birth, she decided to leave her job, and become a fulltime mom/housewife. Then again, not all women are like my wife, and some want independence to do what they want, even in marriage.

Not all families can afford the wife staying at home saxib.

In the end its good she is looking for an intellectual equal. Being an intellectual equal however doesn't mean he has to have a fancy degree. I married my husband based on him having food for thought. I always liked the more intelligent people. The ones you can debate with for hours without getting tired. The ones that give you books like the art of war as a present. I got my masters he didn't big deal. As long as people are happy in the end. If 2 people love watching kim k and her lot and like talking about other peoples but implants let them be superficial.

In this age being socially stimulating and intellectually stimulating are 2 different things. If you go in too deep too quick you'll be seen as a weirdo. I talked about the 48 laws of power on my 2nd interaction with a friend and I might have left him with the wrong impression. Usually it's best to guage how they respond to different topics and see which they're interested in. This is to limit social awkwardness and allow you to converse with anyone.
You'll be surprised how well versed a person is on certain topics but ignorant of others so I won't quickly assume they're dumb

In this age being socially stimulating and intellectually stimulating are 2 different things. If you go in too deep too quick you'll be seen as a weirdo. I talked about the 48 laws of power on my 2nd interaction with a friend and I might have left him with the wrong impression. Usually it's best to guage how they respond to different topics and see which they're interested in. This is to limit social awkwardness and allow you to converse with anyone.
You'll be surprised how well versed a person is on certain topics but ignorant of others so I won't quickly assume they're dumb

:mjlol: You threw the entire kitchen sink at the person when you talked about the 48 laws. I agree that you have to calibrate accordingly and go in slow with this stuff, some people are open to it, but if your too quick you scare the hell out of them, the key is feeding them very slowly and not get carried away with the moment.

Were we disagree is the idea of 'placating' to the person by talking about what they find 'interesting'! unless you share those interest as well or you are after some short-term quick play, there is no excuses for this, you only exhaust yourself with this.

You either impose your will on them or they will impose their will upon you, there is no two ways about this. When this doesn't work for me as well as I like, I let the other party know directly that we are incompatible (polite way of saying f*ck off)

You have to control, steer and drive the conversation because the alternative is either loosing control (socially awkward) or the other party driving you to the cleaners.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate this is relevant to you.

There is always a steady supply of men out there. I've already formed a marriage pact with someone. If I hit 35, I'll accommodate his request for conjugal visitation. In case, you get any wild ideas. He's not in prison, but across the pond. He's a T1a-possessing hyper-intellectual/recluse that doesn't know his worth. Plus, how can he resist a geriatric unicorn - legally old, deceptively young/attractive in looks with zero mileage.

So he's not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.