British Graduate Females "We're just too clever to find a boyfriend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
No offense, but just because you've received a degree that you spent years slaving over while accumulating horrendous amounts of debt doesn't mean you are entitled to prince charming with the high intellect, amazing education and the ripped sculpted body. The reality of the situation is quite different my internet friends. Men and women have different ratings when it comes to hunting for the opposite sex. Having all the fancy credentials and making good money doesn't impress a Farax, or in this case a William because that's simply not what we're looking for. Successful men would rather deal with feminine, homely, attractive younger women that compliment him rather than deal with a 30something, ran thru, masculine energy embodying feminazi who will compete with you and nag you to an early grave. It's just not practical and knowing myself I wouldn't want to deal with them either.

I have a close family member who refuses to even consider a Somali brother unless he has a degree and is smart+attractive yet I always wondered why her standards were so high when she's overweight herself and couldn't get along with her reflection let alone a grown man. All I'm saying is to come back to reality ladies and ground yourselves because growing old and lonely is all you're gonna get because your biological clock waits for no one.

This modern feminist revolution really is going to be the end of men-women traditional relationships. I want out I say! :fittytousand:
Sxb I don't know about you but I want me a Mrs underwood:banderas:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Deranged is a compliment here the same way I take conspiracy crackpot jibes as a compliment, it shows difference from the endless crowds of toxic sheeple heading towards that same cliff.

However I do think you are on the other extreme end of this spectrum, because your form of intellectual stimulation is someone with the same decadent toxic views as yourself.
Neither are compliments, but coming from you I can take 'deranged' as a compliment, bc if requiring intellectually stimulating company is deranged than I'm probably as deranged as they come.

[QUOTE="Inquisitive
@VixR

Deranged is a compliment here the same way I take conspiracy crackpot jibes as a compliment, it shows difference from the endless crowds of toxic sheeple heading towards that same cliff.

However I do think you are on the other extreme end of this spectrum, because your form of intellectual stimulation is someone with the same decadent toxic views as yourself.
[/QUOTE]Neither are compliments, but coming from you I'll can take 'deranged' as a compliment, bc if requiring an intellectually stimulating company is deranged than I'm probably as deranged as they come.[/QUOTE]
The problem with intellectually stimulating people is that they are hard to come by. Most men and women I've met, even in my field of physics don't inspire me.instead they either drool over women Or booze. The few I met who are intellectually interesting I become friend with.all in all I just wanted to say my luuq is open.
:denzelnigga:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@dr.leorio

You make great points but based on that article the first women is only 22 and takes good care of herself even going for a man more then 10 years older in her quest for intellectual stimulation. She doesn't fit the late 20's early 30's clinically obese stereotypes.

There is a few of them like her were I work (fresh graduates), they are of course a minority but growing rapidly, they want to talk about real things unlike the majority of women that are turned off by it.

I understand her frustrations somewhat, she needs to add an extra 5 years to the 10 and hit up the 34+. Reading her diatribe reminds me of the girls back home that scoff at anything less then a 10 year gap giving the same arguments. (can't hold together a household rather then a conversation).

I have yet to meet women like that 22yr old and I've been in Uni a long time. Maybe the girls over in the UK are more mature and intellectually inclined? Who knows. Even so, talking about politics on the first date is moronic if you ask me. Maybe that's because I'm in the states and anything political can be very touchy. She's better off changing her attitude or dating someone much older like you said because guys her age would just roll their eyes.
Sxb I don't know about you but I want me a Mrs underwood:banderas:

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

No thanks, I want a real women. And doesn't that lady have a boy haircut and no children? :9uoofqd:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

The problem with intellectually stimulating people is that they are hard to come by. Most men and women I've met, even in my field of physics don't inspire me.instead they either drool over women Or booze. The few I met who are intellectually interesting I become friend with.all in all I just wanted to say my luuq is open.
:denzelnigga:
I would agree there are not very many ppl that are into that type of exchange, but I've still found most of them through clubs and university classes, and some others pretty accidentally, meanwhile idiots are pretty easy to come by ime. Somehow ppl on here want to demonize academia, so then I'll venture to ask if he's so much as not gone through school then wtf is he doing with his life?

I would agree there are not very many ppl that are into that type of exchange, but I've still found most of them through clubs and university classes, and some others pretty accidentally, meanwhile idiots are pretty easy to come by ime. Somehow ppl on here want to demonize academia, so then I'll venture to ask if he's so much as not gone through school then wtf is he doing with his life?
I remember from a young age I felt socially awkward as conversations between close friends sounded boring as hell. I basically cut them off which was confusing but a relief. I think the best way is to befriend more people however if they turn out devoid of any creativity just reduce contact. Also befriending people starts off rudimentary and blossoms afterwards, so it's really hard to garner ones intelligence from simple exchanges. After all I wouldn't talk about the contradictive actions in space or the meaning of life When we first meet.

I have yet to meet women like that 22yr old and I've been in Uni a long time. Maybe the girls over in the UK are more mature and intellectually inclined? Who knows. Even so, talking about politics on the first date is moronic if you ask me. Maybe that's because I'm in the states and anything political can be very touchy. She's better off changing her attitude or dating someone much older like you said because guys her age would just roll their eyes.

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

No thanks, I want a real women. And doesn't that lady have a boy haircut and no children? :9uoofqd:
You : eyeing her breasts all night
Her: what do you think about the different stances Jeremy corbyon has taken on complicated issues such ....

:drakelaugh:

@dr.leorio

You make great points but based on that article the first women is only 22 and takes good care of herself even going for a man more then 10 years older in her quest for intellectual stimulation. She doesn't fit the late 20's early 30's clinically obese stereotypes.

There is a few of them like her were I work (fresh graduates), they are of course a minority but growing rapidly, they want to talk about real things unlike the majority of women that are turned off by it.

I understand her frustrations somewhat, she needs to add an extra 5 years to the 10 and hit up the 34+. Reading her diatribe reminds me of the girls back home that scoff at anything less then a 10 year gap giving the same arguments. (can't hold together a household rather then a conversation).

10 years is already more than generous enough, would you not agree. Older doesn't necessarily mean wiser and more intellectually stimulating. Somali men tend not to differ very much from one another whether they are 25 or 30 or god knows whenever they were born under a tree somewhere. Older people can be more set in their ways and less apt for change. It's not the solution you set it out as.

I remember from a young age I felt socially awkward as conversations between close friends sounded boring as hell. I basically cut them off which was confusing but a relief. I think the best way is to befriend more people however if they turn out devoid of any creativity just reduce contact. Also befriending people starts off rudimentary and blossoms afterwards, so it's really hard to garner ones intelligence from simple exchanges. After all I wouldn't talk about the contradictive actions in space or the meaning of life When we first meet.

I agree. Some friends are just brain killing. Spending an afternoon with them will most likely kill of all of your brain activity if they 1. only talk about trivial things or 2. Only talk about people you don't know and don't care to know about. I find such meeting so much energy consuming I go home literally mentally and physically tired of their bullshit. It is like they suck all live force out of you.

Apollo

VIP
Even so, talking about politics on the first date is moronic if you ask me. Maybe that's because I'm in the states and anything political can be very touchy.

Supporting Trump will get you a lot of hate socially in the US. Other things are less divisive.

Educated Xalimo in her mid 20s: "oh my god, i graduated with a paper, now i want 10/10 handsome male that is educated and makes good money"

10 years later, didnt find her match

35 yrs old Xalimo: "I guess i will take what i have or downgrade. I dont want to be single and old"

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I not even sure if they know what men want from them or how to get them but she won't learn. She'll keeps looking at what they can do for her.

10 years is already more than generous enough, would you not agree. Older doesn't necessarily mean wiser and more intellectually stimulating. Somali men tend not to differ very much from one another whether they are 25 or 30 or god knows whenever they were born under a tree somewhere. Older people can be more set in their ways and less apt for change. It's not the solution you set it out as.

Yes I agree but I was mostly talking about the white culture, your right with the Somali's beyond 10 years the differences start to become a liability.

The problem with women in general especially the new age hippie groups 16-25 is the strong aversion to any displays of intellectualism or talking about real things which the majority of them dub as 'depressing' apart from the 1% like @VixR

If that man is incapable of having a clownish, useless, meaningless types of conversations that excites such people he is toast, because miserable people want escapism from their miserable life's like the drug addict, the last thing they want to do is to engage their intellect because that requires stability in their life's which they lack.

I learned this from a young age and began to calibrate accordingly ever since. It's why people watch all these meaningless shows forever, turn to drugs, alcoholism, music etc. it's all forms of escapism from the real world, distract yourself with petty entertainment so you don't reflect on your awful miserable condition that needs changing.

When you press them on why they don't want to talk about real stuff these zombies will tell you "they just want to have fun, nothing serious or depressing" talking about real things or issues is depressing for these people, that's why controversial meaningless topics do so well on this forum.

She said it herself, she's doing a major which is mostly women and works part-time as a night club promoter which is how she meets men, I'm assuming people are not trying to have intellectual conversations at a night club but I could be wrong.

I understand her frustrations somewhat, she needs to add an extra 5 years to the 10 and hit up the 34+. Reading her diatribe reminds me of the girls back home that scoff at anything less then a 10 year gap giving the same arguments.
35 is odeyal age
:nahgirl:

She will be counting his grey hairs :gucciwhat:

Yes I agree but I was mostly talking about the white culture, your right with the Somali's beyond 10 years the differences start to become a liability.

The problem with women in general especially the new age hippie groups 16-25 is the strong aversion to any displays of intellectualism or talking about real things which the majority of them dub as 'depressing' apart from the 1% like @VixR

If that man is incapable of having a clownish, useless, meaningless types of conversations that excites such people he is toast, because miserable people want escapism from their miserable life's like the drug addict, the last thing they want to do is to engage their intellect because that requires stability in their life's which they lack.

I learned this from a young age and began to calibrate accordingly ever since. It's why people watch all these meaningless shows forever, turn to drugs, alcoholism, music etc. it's all forms of escapism from the real world, distract yourself with petty entertainment so you don't reflect on your awful miserable condition that needs changing.

When you press them on why they don't want to talk about real stuff these zombies will tell you "they just want to have fun, nothing serious or depressing" talking about real things or issues is depressing for these people, that's why controversial meaningless topics do so well on this forum.
Great post. I've seen this a lot with others and used to have an escapist mentality as well.

I can tell you all firsthand how detrimental that is. There is no potential for growth and the music or tv shows you use to escape will always be there, but the clock keeps ticking and you won't get that time back.
Make good use of your time, folks!!!

I think the aversion you speak of applies to society in general not just that bracket, not many think about ideas beyond the periphery or if they do it's uncomfortable to broach certain topics. That's just the way it is. Many males are like that too.

Most of us engage in a healthy dose of those means of escapism you list, well at least I do. The key is moderation like all things. But essentially yeah in that moment you are not strictly gaining anything, just relaxing and taking care of your well-being. I don't know.

I think the aversion you speak of applies to society in general not just that bracket, not many think about ideas beyond the periphery or if they do it's uncomfortable to broach certain topics. That's just the way it is. Many males are like that too.

Most of us engage in a healthy dose of those means of escapism you list, well at least I do. The key is moderation like all things. But essentially yeah in that moment you are not strictly gaining anything, just relaxing and taking care of your well-being. I don't know.

Yes your right but it's more predominant in females then it is in males, not the escapism itself but the aversion to talking about real things, especially more so in the Somali community, I know from extensive experience in the field. The Somali male has not been conditioned like most other European males.

There is no such thing as healthy moderation in that junk list, it's all irreligious poison for the mind and soul just as sister @Luna has alluded to, it destroys the little self discipline that you have left, stops you from deep introspection, reflection and the desire to change.

It's so potent you don't even know your drugged, this is without delving into all the subtle and overt conditioning that takes place that further destroys you as a person

I was fortunate enough to have been thrown at the deep end in a foreign country as a teenager having no TV or a laptop to watch anything, it was only then I realised how poisoned I was, and I used to watch these things in extreme moderation back then.

No surprises the hordes of fickle, clueless, useless, brain-dead morons all these endless TV shows and highly Satanized music has produced. The person drawn towards these things even in moderation is physically, emotionally and spiritually 'sick', hence needing these drug fixes.

People used to travel for months in the pursuit of knowledge making all kinds of sacrifices for it, such people were highly revered and the celebrities of that time, today all that knowledge is simply brought right to our faces a single click away! yet look at the vile stuff that what we indulge in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending